Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

A small gift hot girls!

media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ_FH9KIap0[/media]

Great hour long video showing all the Famous Girlz in various poses. :clapping::clapping:

Thanks for posting it Valeron! :D

Also highlights the four distinct areas of Famous, the front porch, main bar, upstairs balcony and billiards room. If you want a bit of privacy one of these areas may provide it.

It's been a bit strained in Famous for me on the last couple visits as May goes out of her way to blank me. I shouldn't let it disturb me but I'm too thin-skinned for my own good.

I don't know exactly what's happened. I paid her far better than other girls, took her twice, gave her chocolates, and had long talks about me butterfly blah blah blah, said she ok with me taking other girls, but when I refused to take her and Guitar as a duo and only took Guitar on my 3rd trip to bar my fate was apparently sealed.

I think her popularity may have gotten the best of young May in the short run.

A few days early for that type of behaviour DT and there's me thinking Dave Le Duke was our resident romantic :give_rose:

Yeah, Ive brought a shitload full of Kit-Kats, Snickers, Dairy Milk etc over from Blighty, the girls seem to love em, :give_rose: especially young May who I hope is going to be my Bunny girl tonight :rolleyes: