Kings Bar 2, Soi 8

mardhi

I took a stroll around soi's 7 & 8 the other day to see what is happening. Gave me the thought to do some promo's for the lesser known bars that have a fair amount of LB's (i.e 3-4 up). So here is Kings Bar on Soi 8. Home of the famous Rose.

I only got a couple of the girls pics last night but will try and get more as the weeks go by.

The bar is next door but one to Blue Dragon and a 1 minute walk from Anaconda in Soi 7 through the cut through between the 2 soi's.

So here are Ohm and Guitar if I recall the names correctly.

post-495-0-53985000-1351487096_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-12811900-1351487101_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-49562700-1351487109_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-40224600-1351487112_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-43386400-1351487115_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-57001500-1351487118_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

Blue Dragon Bar on Soi 8 usually has some ladyboys. June and a Ladyboy called AT were names i heard banded around

...I dont even know where this place is so maybe someone can check it out. I wont be back for a month

It's just a few doors down from Kings II.

• 6 months later...

We haven't had any reports on this bar for a while so I thought I'd add a few updates.

I was at Kings 2 Bar a couple of nights ago as a gathering had been planned and a bunch of guys attended, including Dave the owner and Raymond the manager plus several BM's. Earlier this year the bar has undergone a total refit downstairs which means the pool table has gone. But the area now boasts a lounge bar type feel with numerous 2-person sofas and sensible music levels contained within an AC indoor setting. Some outdoor raised tables and stools still exist if you like to watch the world go by.

When I got there admittedly I had "Misty on my mind" and she was there in her minuscule cut-off shorts displaying those incredible and delicious curves. She knows I like her as I've been on my knees with her several times in the past and she was trying to persuade me to take her again. A scary prospect to deny her last night and there was no way I was ever going to bullshit her or give her false signals. So I had to tell her straight and clear "not tonight, but I'll be back to see you in a few days". For my own self-preservation I'd better not let her down, these girls don't forget. I feel like a useless worthless wimp when I'm in her presence which I find highly erotic. In my eyes she is one of few girls on the scene who truly gets my juices flowing. But I'll just stick to taking her to a nearby ST room, as usual, 'cos I'm a scaredy cat.

After we dispersed to a few other bars for a few more drinks I returned to Kings 2 bar later with Raymond feeling right in the mood for some Misty-time, but she was nowhere to be seen. So after a few more drinks with Magic and Raymond it was over to Soi6 for a solo 04:30am stroll to see the sleaze. I eventually returned home at 6am a teaspoon-full of juice lighter feeling contented as yet another great night in Pattaya drew to a close.

Back to Kings 2 Bar. I really like the sofa setup they have in there now since the refurbishment earlier in the year. The inner area is now enclosed with AC and ideal for some cozy 1-on-1 with your chosen honey. All in all a very friendly bar with friendly staff and the music is not too loud either so you can hear and be heard easily without shouting. With a nice big bright sign out front (very close to Blue Dragon) makes it so you can't miss it if you walk along soi8. From 2nd Road heading towards the beach it's halfway down on your right hand side. It is so easy to find.

Just a few pics of the bar from the other night, including Fon and Misty biggrin.png

post-101-0-82132600-1369922728_thumb.jpg

post-101-0-67783200-1369922752_thumb.jpg

post-101-0-80895000-1369922763_thumb.jpg

post-101-0-03131800-1369922780_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

... "not tonight, but I'll be back to see you in a few days". For my own self-preservation I'd better not let her down, these girls don't forget.

I'm not sure if I should be posting this as I don't want to get anyone (including me) into trouble. Neither does what occurred last night form part of my finest hour. However...

After a small group of us left Magic's very well attended Baby Boom party last night we stopped off for a few more drinks at Famous before finally making our way over in the early hours to Kings 2 Bar for a nightcap. Raymond, Magic and his delicious belle-de-jour, plus myself.

On arrival the small group sat outside in the open air and I disappeared inside for a much needed piss. Having dealt with this unstoppable and inconvenient bodily function I was just opening the secondary door back through into the bar to see Misty walking directly towards me. With a determined look on her face her flattened palm impacted my shoulder and I was spun around and sent back to whence I'd came. With alcohol, excitement and a sense of submissiveness flowing through my veins I felt there was little choice but to comply. As I was steered back into the toilet I could hear the sound of her heels behind me, the toilet door subsequently closing followed by a click of the latch. This indicated to me that I was about to be receive some toilet-training and maybe even be taught a lesson. Inside the confines of the toilet she stepped around me and lent on my shoulder. My knees fell to floor-tiles and I unzipped my pants in anticipation.

It's difficult to remember exactly how long I was in there. But with senses on over-load awash in a sea of bubble-butt and firm legs my tongue claimed every inch of her thighs and ass. With her strong hand locked onto the back of my head holding my face against her flesh I recall being offered a short-time room, but by now it was too late, the time was now. She steered my face around her copious curves with one hand while she shuffled off her tight butt-biting pants from her ample buttocks with the other. As they dropped from view I recall looking down to the ground and seeing her 6" clear translucent heels framed by a belt which was bigger than the shorts themselves. I knelt beneath her like a weakling with my own cock in hand as my eyes slowly climbed back up her strong and powerful body until I could see her face forming a backdrop for her engorged penis.

My options seemed limited as she held onto my head as I held my mouth open mere inches beneath her erect cock. Before I knew it her hips were rocking and she was fucking my throat and there was nothing I could do except struggle for breath. Just as I thought I was about to choke she withdrew it and at close quarters I witnessed several gushes of pure ladyboy semen jet out in several bursts right in front of my face, the first of which landed on my cheek. All the time she'd been stood looking down at me watching me masturbate as I knelt beneath her.

She then turned and raised her high-heeled right foot up onto the lid of the big waste bin to the right of the sink and held onto the basin, her right knee level with her head as she leaned over proudly displaying perhaps the finest ass in Pattaya. As she looked down under her leg at me she could see my appreciation of her fine form and my neck extended upwards to allow me to lick the underside of her raised thigh, all the time relentlessly galloping my maggot. My urges grew until I couldn't help myself but stand behind her and I stabbed my cock at her solid buttocks and she appeared to offer her anus, or at least that was how it seemed. Believe me, I wanted it. But even with such an irresistible offer apparently on the table and with numerous alcohol units affecting my judgement I knew where the line had to be drawn. Spit and bareback is not the way to claim your pension, so I passed on that potential possibility.

As my left hand groped and fondled and fingered my right hand worked towards releasing the pressure she'd so easily built up within me. Within moments I felt the inner sensation of pleasure followed by relief as I delivered a dollop of my next generation onto her glistening buttock, accompanied by a feeling of pride as I watched it trickle and drip from her raised leg on to the tiles below. What a rush!

A quick cock and hand wash in the sink and payment for services rendered and I was allowed to leave. Back outside I felt an immediate touch of déjà vu as Magic offered me some of his street meat and spicy dip. Sometimes you just can't beat a bit of bully.

• Upvote 4

As I passed there a couple of weeks ago I heard a shout from the bar "Hi Dave"

It was Aem ( ex Didi's Bar)) and she was looking really hot, the thing that surprised me most was that I havent seen her for over 5 years and she still remembered me and my name B)

• 2 weeks later...

As I passed there a couple of weeks ago I heard a shout from the bar "Hi Dave"

It was Aem ( ex Didi's Bar)) and she was looking really hot, the thing that surprised me most was that I havent seen her for over 5 years and she still remembered me and my name B)

Duke is this the Aem that you were talking about? really nice and beautiful, bought her a drink the other day in there post-919-0-73850700-1370714355_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Duke is this the Aem that you were talking about? really nice and beautiful, bought her a drink the other day in there

Yes mate thats Aem, heres a few pics from years ago back in her loom, if your after a great BJ then this girl can suck blood out of a stone :biggrin: , sweet girl that comes highly recommended from moi :good:

post-136-0-37567200-1370873949_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-79044100-1370873974_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-11608800-1370873987_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-71431000-1370873999_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-79541100-1370874009_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

OK a place I never go into so not sure but has King's always been a mixed GG and LB bar?

Mixed..?? Not really ,,most GG i seen in there is 3GG to 15+LBs...

And Rose,Aem n Mai are the LBs you can have the most fun with in Pattaya...AND if you want the best 3or more sum you can't go wrong with them... :rolleye0012:

post-103-0-57263300-1462733634_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-45984800-1462733828_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...