Pattaya Ladyboy Bar Map

duke007

Hey Mr. Duke, thanks for the map but where is Pattaya and how do I find it? :pardon:

Keep Montana to your left, track over Vancouver then turn southwest. When you're about to run out of gas, land. You'll be somewhere near it.

I would have thought all the Montana sheep would have smiles on their dials given our deepthroat's well known charm...

• 4 months later...

Welcome aboard SnoopDawg! :drinks:

Great map! :happy0065:

I think Soi 6 could use a few tweaks. Hi Boss should be moved right next to Pook. I get a but confused with the sub sois leading from 6 to 6/1 but think So What needs to hop over the sub soi and get closer to 2nd Road.

Three Angels which I guess is hardcoded in the map and I guess out of your control is on the wrong side of the soi. There is/was a ladyboy who works there named of all things Garfield.

Excellent detailed work Snoop, and good to see you here. If you need any photos let us know and we'll see what we can do as we are on the ground just now.

I think I've got photo's for most of them but I linked quite a few photo's from another forum which are probably not visible to the general public so I need to go through the process of reviewing the photo's, downloading those that are blocked, uploading them somewhere else and then editting the map to link to the new locations. A rather tedious task...

But if anyone has got some decent photo's of any of the bars - something that will help newbies recognise the bar from the street then let me know!

Forgot to say since it's about bars, you might want to relabel Penthouse Hotel as Obsessions Pattaya.

The label you refer to is actually hardcoded in to Google. For Obsessions itself I've put a pointer. :]

• 3 weeks later...

Was down Soi 6 the other night and the pointers look good bro!

A few minor things:

Lucky Love is 100% GG as is Mucky Duck in Jomtien.

Famous should be moved to the left hopping across the little soi,

Emma's chair is one soi over to the south.

LaBamba is moving directly across the soi in late December.

Great map Brother Dogg! :happy0065:

Thanx Bro! I've made some updates based on the info you've provided. I keep hearing different reports about Lucky Love so I've kept it on the map (and Mucky Ducky too) but updated the description with your info.

I had seen a few updates about La Bamba but could not be bothered to read them all to figure out what is happening exactly. However I had put an update in the description now and will move the marker and update the photo when appropriate.