......cheese

I

Like my burgers simple. Beef, cheese, and onion. :party0021:

Same same here pdogg but it has to have my favourite Daddies sauce on it to savour it properly.

I always bring a bottle over with me to LOS and I left my last one in the Canterbury Tales in Feburary :biggrin:

This is also how I love my Bacon on toast :party0021:

post-136-0-50858400-1341073415_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-69001800-1341073425_thumb.jpg

McDonald's is the biggest load of "shite" to hit the earth, wouldnt eat it if I were "Hank Marvin" :bad:

Come on Duke, I live in the USA and never eat at McDonald's here but last time i was in Phuket my Ladyboy friend liked it so I ate there quite a few times,and how could I resist as she was so sexy.

I did get a bit jealous of Ronald though as she seemed to like him over me! 5555

post-324-0-39506400-1341125018_thumb.jpg

post-324-0-38871600-1341125061_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Interesting how threads like these evolve.

From a philisopical question to how we like our burgers to corned beef and cabbage, one of my favorite meals, to Ronald McD wearing his LBR colors snuggled up to a chick with a dick!

Maybe the joy of bottoming comes next? :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I

Like my burgers simple. Beef, cheese, and onion. :party0021:

IMO where most burgers fall short is in the bun. Why the typical stale soft bun?

How bout a freshly baked hard roll?

Trying to amend my carnivorous habit, made it nearly 70 days. losing weight without speed, eating sunflower seeds, drinking lots of carrot juice and soaking up rays. But at night I have these wonderful dreams, some kind of sensuous treat. Not zucchini, fettucini or Bulgar wheat, but a big warm bun and a huge hunk of meat.

I like mine with lettuce and tomatoes, Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes. Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer, good gawd almighty which way do I steer, for my cheeseburger in paradise? :happy0065: