Technical Questions About The Website/Forum

I can upload pics fine to posts - except for a bullet point issue I've been noticing, you can see the example on the image below, but I'll come back to it in another post.

Since Route67 mentioned creating a gallery and I'd never tried it before - I went looking for that functionality. Here's the error message I received when trying to upload a photo.  I'm not sure if that is the same error message he is getting...over to you Route67?

On a side note - is there a post somewhere you can direct me to explaining the Gallery Functionality and why one might what to use it?  I've seen the link in the menu bar before but never gave it much thought.

post-1081-0-25583900-1371336255_thumb.pn

On a side note - is there a post somewhere you can direct me to explaining the Gallery Functionality and why one might what to use it?  I've seen the link in the menu bar before but never gave it much thought.

There doesn't seem to be much interest in the Gallery or Blog features of LBR.  Not exatly sure what can be dome there that can't be done on the Forum.  But here's some info, maybe someone will find some benefit to these features.

On the other hand the little used Chat feature seems useful.  You can have both public Chats and private Chats. 

Is there a different method for attaching photos to a post, other than uploading it to the Gallery first?

I've never used the Gallery.  And I doubt very many poster have.

What I do is load photos using the advanced loader and then adding them obe by one to the post although some guys just load them with one click.

Loading one by one assures the right order and u can put text between the pics. 

• 2 weeks later...

it IS annoying and frustrating.  And I suspect that if it happens frequently to some infrequent users, then they might not bother coming back to the forum.

Correctomundo.

We want the LBR viewing/posting experience be as user friendly as possible.

And right now it's not, at least for those who are experiencing problems.  And if a few guys are speaking up there are probably plenty more who are having the exact same problem and not speaking up.

I will notify our IT team of the latest problem.  Were you using the simple reply or More Reply Options?

• 5 months later...

The IT guys made some code changes re logins and logouts.

Please me know if this has solved the problem or not.

When I come to LBR, I see my username & pw typed in and I hit the "login" to be logged in.

I always click "remember me" so I should be either logged in or out when I first arrive, not 2/3's logged in ?

I've never seen that anywhere else ... just sayin'

To answer a few technical questions raised......

You can edit posts for approx 3 days.  So if you want to delete a pic, just edit it and say Double Post or Please Delete and a mod will see that and delete it.  If you want something deleted past the three day limit then just PM me or Bumblebee and we'll take care of it.

As far as staying logged in, that was a big problem in the early days of LBR.  Now as long as you don't power down or close your browser you should stay logged in.  Part of the problem is that the Forum is an add on to the Ladyboy Review website so logins are complicated.  I'm not a techie but I think the have improved considerably though obviously it's not perfect.

pdogg I haven't been able to log in for the last few days because the 'consent' page seems to have become longer, and the 'I agree' button is now below the icons line on my pc and I couldn't click on it. I'm not too good at this it stuff so didn't know how to get around this. Tonight I got straight onto the forums page somehow and could sign in. Would it be possible to shorten the 'consent' page a bit?

Thanks pdogg, but as I said I'm not good at this it stuff and I don't even know what a cache is. I think the problem is because I seem to have acquired more icons on the bar at the bottom of my screen, and it has gone to double the width it was previously. 

I've got round the problem by logging straight onto the 'forum' page, avoiding the 'consent'/I agree page.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

While there is no LBR app, there is an IPB Buddy app which I believe is just for IPhones.

It does not work cleanly with LBR since LBR is more than just our Forum and IPBuddy is designed for stand alone Invison Power Board Forums.

However, if you look at ParrotFish's posts in the linked thread he may have some useful info.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/935-lbr-app/

I still use a Nokia Dumbphone so I don't personally understand these issues.

If anyone figures this out, please let us know.

• 1 month later...

I am a new member (non-paying).

Looking for help.

What I do not understand is that > when I went to post in the forum it was clear how to do it and there was a link to click. And my post was received just fine.

I went back in to post on another subject and I cannot find anywhere that allows me to post?????

Do you know if they only allow one forum post for non-paying members??

• 1 year later...

I asked this question somewhere else but seems more appropriate here. 

How can I control the image sizes in threads? 

Ths is too small. 

image.png

This is way better size optimizing the screen of my iPad  unless I am in NSFW environment. Then I want to use the tiny thumbnails. 

image.png

4 hours ago, Rukki said:

I asked this question somewhere else but seems more appropriate here. 

How can I control the image sizes in threads? 

Ths is too small. 

Hi Rukki,

Images posted after the major upgrade of few months ago should be large.

However most images of pics posted before the upgrade are thumbnails that need to be clicked to enlarge.

• Upvote 1