Help ID LBs?

PPBoy

I truly wish I could help you PPBoy but I don't recognise either of them. I visited Classic on a number of occasions during the first half of last year too.

The Classic girl looks very nice indeed, the double bra is a sweet touch too ... hehe. Just how I like them.

Welcome to this forum mate and perhaps we could meet for a beer when I arrive in PP next month :hi:

Guys without a doubt the Sizzler cashier is the same same LB that PPBoy is looking for. The eyes are the same, the nose is the same, the lips are the same, the hair below the eyebrow is the same, AND the little mole to the left of her nose is the same. If the two aren't the same I owe you all a barfine. :yes:

Ok, that's fucking incredible.

Guys asks if anyone knows about a Vietnamese ladyboy that used to work at the Sizzler and BB pops up with a photo he snapped of her next door to the same Sizzler 5 months ago.

Small fucking world, or just BB being his usual amazing self?

How the fuck do you do it?

Yes, Bb's work as LB tracker is always breathtaking.

I too agree she looks like the cashier from Sizzler's.

But Sam's work stuns me even more.

Sam, you must have a future (or is that, more ominously, a past?) in forensic work.

I have to be more observant of teensy moles beside noses.

Ok, that's fucking incredible.

Guys asks if anyone knows about a Vietnamese ladyboy that used to work at the Sizzler and BB pops up with a photo he snapped of her next door to the same Sizzler 5 months ago.

Small fucking world, or just BB being his usual amazing self?

How the fuck do you do it?

Location, location, location. :biggrin:

The first girl in PPB's post #1 and the girl in Bb's post #4 are the girl from Sizzler's.

She is not VNese. She is Khmer and hails from PP as does her mother. Chinese descent but many generations ago.

Her name is Rani and she is 22 years old.

So Sam's in no danger of any barfine owing.

She has just confirmed for me this morning that both pix are indeed her.

But - and I can tell this from a picometre distance examination - that mole by the nose is an optical illusion of the pix. It aint there in the flesh.