Welcome To The Ladyboy Review Community!

DownLoLarry

I see the membership total at 118. Is that correct?

I think there are about 95 general members which incluses one ladyboy who signed up as a general member.

There are 7 ladyboy profiles.

For testing purposes we created a few general members and a whole bunch of ladyboy profiles. Haven't delted them yet as there is a nee for ongoing tetsing.

We're not too concerned with the exact number as it would take lots of effort to get it right.

It's been a month since our official launch although you may see a few members who signed up earlier to help out with thetesting. I'm quite pleased with the fast start and a good mix of interesting posters.

I know some guys like Hound have been telling their mates about LBR and I know BB has encouraged some ladyboys to join and post profiles. All that is deeply appreciated and if you have friends that are interested in the ladyboy scene please talk to them or shoot them an email and tell them about us.

A big thank you to the guys who have been posting as it's not easy to get a new forum off the ground. :)

I too have been spreading the word and some members have come aboard as a result. Others will sniff it out from time to time to watch its evolution and decide to become more active if they like what they see and read.

The forum is officially a month old. It will be interesting to see the membership number in another month after the PPoP and the GOTC. Those events should help in creating more interest.

Welcome Tan.

I am happy to see you aboard. I am sure the rest of the gang here is also.

I trust you are still planning on attending the GOTC in Pattaya on February 04. There is also the PPoP at Famous on January 30. Many of your adoring fans will be there. Hope you can make it. It will thrill a lot of people, myself included. ;)

nice to see the boys again, hope this site will be a one where u can express your thoughts without being shot down every bastard minute..

later, Wanghin!

Welcome aboard Wanghin! :D

Spirited discussion keeps froums lively and is encouraged. We don't over-moderate here. However, we do ask that posters be respectful of both the other guys who post and the ladyboys who post their profiles.

Welcome Tan.

I am happy to see you aboard. I am sure the rest of the gang here is also.

I trust you are still planning on attending the GOTC in Pattaya on February 04. There is also the PPoP at Famous on January 30. Many of your adoring fans will be there. Hope you can make it. It will thrill a lot of people, myself included. ;)

Welcome aboard Tan!

Check out her Profile if interested in her vital stats! :D

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/profile/taneishablack88/

Fucking wahgin joined that is really lower the tone, you wont find any money saving tips here you tight fisted twat and btw your bird was asking me about you yesterday, dont worry didnt let her know what a fucking skinflint you are but she aint daft or maybe she is putting up with you for 3 weeks.

Home on Wednesday next week will ring you.

Ha bloody ha, We actually get on well, cause shes a tight twat as well!!

Catch up with u nxt week, n u can buy the ale in the flute!

Later..wangers

wondered why the place was flooded, how ya doing super mario? Not seen your bird why you have been gone did you put her in your suitcase? Just on the FB with Ringers and Jcs

i not have enough suitcases for all my lovlies,plus emirates only allow 30kgs.me no lord.

Regards Terry/The Plumber

• 2 weeks later...