Welcome To The Ladyboy Review Community!

DownLoLarry

Any room for a small one??... I've just got in, it's nice to be here!.. The only site that will have me??!!

Anyway, great to see that the site's up & running & let's hope that I can make some sort of worthwile contribution?

All the best of luck, I hope everyone goes out of their way to make this a really cool site.

Hey all, just stopped by for the first time to see the new place here....hope this new venue succeeds, it still has that new ladyboy forum smell! I'm acclimating to the "wintry mix" here back home after 2 weeks of LOS warmth. Hope it won't be so long to get back next time. Best o' luck!

Wow, I can't believe how well this forum is taking off now! I first logged on when PD sent me a link just about a month ago and it has grown sooooo much now, that's awesome.

Good for you guys, keep on truckin' and attracting LB-hunters from all over the web, it's a well-done forum and should be very successful.

Hello everybody & all sorts of bodies!

My first login today. Hope to enjoy the site and the folks.

Ken

Ken, you old bastard!!!!... Fuckin' glad you made it here mate!!.. I think there might be a few more on the way soon!

:yahoo::drinks:

This is getting to be like 'The Great Escape' or maybe 'The Dirty Dozen'... Anyway, I want to be Charles Bronson.

Or maybe even it's 'Dr. Barnardo's' home for unwanted kids, dunno, who cares?.. I like it here! :yahoo::ph34r:

Ken, you old bastard!!!!... Fuckin' glad you made it here mate!!.. I think there might be a few more on the way soon!

:yahoo::drinks:

Good to catch up with you too Mate.

Thanx for sending me the website addy & details.

So nice to be back on a LB site again.

• 1 year later...