Welcome To The Ladyboy Review Community!

DownLoLarry

Welcome to our community!

A friendly place for ladyboys and their admirers!Hope you enjoy hanging out here!

This sub forum is for ladyboy general discussion. As you can see we also have subforums for geographic regions.

Should get busy here in a few days when the website launches to the general public. So now is the calm before the storm! B)

This place looks cute :P :P

Welcome aboard Tan! :P

Glad you like the look of the place!

Regarding your Avatar question, I see you have uploaded a Photo but that's not the same as uploading an Avatar.

On this page on the right hand side, under Newest Pics but above View New Content their ios a drop down menu with your name on it.

Click on that and go to My Settings.

Then click on Profile.

Then click on Change Avatar which is right below Change Photo.

The Avatar appears next to your forum posts while the photo is on your FORUM personal page which is different from a Profile on the main site. :blink:

I'll send you a PM in afew minutes with even more deatils.

EDIT: Could have sworn you asked about avatars Tan. I either imagining things even though no booze last night or you edited your post. :blink:

Apologies, I started a welcome post in a different section!!! Oh Well i will say hello here as well.

Hello!!!!

Most of the reprobates who have posted in front of me will know me quite well, especially Bolton beast!!

Here's to a successful forum.

JCS

Mods, Is this new forum concentrating on Thai/Asian Ladyboys or as i see on the thread subject LB's from all over the world.

Great question jcs! :D

The intention of the website is to be a worldwide ladyboy profile and review resource.

However, most of our original members pre-Christmas 2010 tend to be those who are extremely knowledgeable about the ladyboy scene in Thailand. That's great!

While the guys posting now tend to visit Thailand frequently, there are lots of guys back home in Farangland who can't, perhaps they're married. So we want to appeal to them too and are working on getting the word out to Western TGirls to post theiir Profile.

And we would love to have some Brazilian shemales! :blink:

Our original members tend to be guys who enjoy posting on forums so I suspect that our forum will have a strong Thailand and Southeast Asian focus while the website itself will be more worldwide.

But the LBR team doesn't want to drive the agenda. However things unfold is OK with us.

Bottom line, it is up to our Members how things develop on both the website and the forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bumblebee

Greetings all, glad to be here. Nice to see another outlet for our interest, and there seems to be a good cross section of BMs from various boards already. Let's hope it grows rapidly.

A warm welcome to my good buddy Billy69, a legendary ladyboy monger! B) :D

Billy, I'm not a techie. What Hound recommends sounds right, making LBR an exception to your firewall. We sent a note to our programmers; perhaps they will provide additional input.

Anyone else have a similar problem accesing the website?

Guest Stroker

Hi Boys..

Sorry for a late post...Some how my media security wasn't letting me in here,it was keep flashing a warning..I had to turn the privacy manager off ...which I don't like to do..

Any one got better ideas..??

Hi Billy! Great to see a mongering legend on our forum! B)

Our programmers ask:

Ok. First of all we need to know which security member is using. Second thing is what warning or error he is getting?

After getting this details we can check this issue.

We found this issue first time till now.