Foursome

Guest route67

Guest route67

thaibound, eyemahk, and myself were planning on a threesome this coming Monday morning, but thought it might be a good idea to add 1 more to the mix.

Please note: there is a dress code. Shirt with collar, shorts/trousers with belt, and socks for your shoes. Tennis shoes are permitted.

We can pick you up as we have hired a car for the occasion.

Anybody up for it? It's first come, first served. All are welcome, except for bandits, obviously.

I'm pretty sure we'll all be in attendance at Baby Boom on Saturday night, so pop in and let us know if you are interested.

Oh, just one more thing - it's a round of GOLF that I'm talking about!

• Upvote 1

Well, of course - thaibound and eyemahk are very hansum boys! Incidentally, if anyone would like to barfine either of them on Saturday night, just slip me 500 baht, and I'll point you in the right direction...

I agree thaibound is "vely hansum man", 500 baht you say? :spiteful:

Sounds like you lads should have a good outing.. I've never played golf, but I'd like to try it sometime..

Thing is, unless your not bad you'll end up looking like a twat and holing up your mates who can actually play... lol

Well he certainly has the trousers for it.

Ive noticed that too :biggrin:

:rofl: Good one, I will admit...!

And even more funny when it comes from two well-known bottoms, who don't "wear the pants" in their own relationships... one guy who thinks it's still witty to wear his glasses upside-down, and another who goes out on a "day out" in head-to-toe, all-white, matching themed soccer :db: attire. :blink:

Those who live in glass houses (wear denim, in tropical climates) should not throw stones...

Happy to school you on my unique and very-functional-for-Thailand custom-made sets anytime, lads...

Any other fashion gurus in the house? :flirt2: The Farangbah Fashion Police are ready and willing to start handing out citations... :judge:

:rofl: Good one, I will admit...!

And even more funny when it comes from two well-known bottoms, who don't "wear the pants" in their own relationships... one guy who thinks it's still witty to wear his glasses upside-down, and another who goes out on a "day out" in head-to-toe, all-white, matching themed soccer :db: attire. :blink:

Those who live in glass houses (wear denim, in tropical climates) should not throw stones...

Happy to school you on my unique and very-functional-for-Thailand custom-made sets anytime, lads...

Any other fashion gurus in the house? :flirt2: The Farangbah Fashion Police are ready and willing to start handing out citations... :judge:

Oooooohhhhhhhh, would you just listen to her. Put you claws away ffs, you bitch. :nea:

Any more outbursts like that and I will have no option but to go round your house and wreck your hair, while Jimslim is humping your leg. :movethatass: 80

• Upvote 2

Oooooohhhhhhhh, would you just listen to her. Put you claws away ffs, you bitch. :nea:

Any more outbursts like that and I will have no option but to go round your house and wreck your hair, while Jimslim is humping your leg. :movethatass: 80

Touche! :sign0181::20:

(I'll let you win anytime so long as you stay off the locks, dude, seriously... :( )