Jokes Thread

duke007

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Country and Western Cowpoke joke.

Perhaps I should state first that:  Any resemblance to anyone alive or dead, or Quietguy, is entirely coincidental.

There were four Cowgal’s sitting around the campfire outside the bunkhouse on the prairie, chowing down on beans and grits.

Suddenly a passing stranger rode in on his Hoss.

“Come in stranger” shouted Dolly “set ya’sen down a while!”

So, QG the stranger sat down and ate some grits. The gals started a-talkin’ like gals everywhere do.

“I calls my man Big Dick” said Polly “cause he got a big Dick and he stick it up me!”

I calls my man Long Rod” said Molly “cause he got a long rod, and he stick it up me!”

“I calls my man big Woodie” said Holly “Cause he got a big Woodie and he stick it up me!”

“I calls my man…‘Malibu“ said Dolly.

“Malibu?” said QG the Cowpoke“ ain’t that some kind of fancy Likker?”

Sure is!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

A man goes to a shrink and says, "Doctor, my wife is unfaithful to me. Every evening, she goes to Delirious Bar and picks up ladymen. In fact, she sleeps with anybody who asks her! I'm going crazy. What do you think I should do?"
"Relax," says the Doctor, "take a deep breath and calm down. Now, tell me, exactly where is Delirious Bar?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • 3 weeks later...