Jokes Thread

duke007

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, duke007 said:

I would think more Australia, but agree that the Kiwi's would have the better looking sheep  :yes:

NZ's sheep population has dropped from about 65 million to around 30 million. Lack of demand for sheep products. Or it may be that the male population has gone off sheep, preferring instead, Thai LB's?.

• Like 2

No fucking contest!  Wales and New Zealand have about the same homo :homoswitch:sapien population but New Zealand has many more sheep.    30 million in NZ and only around 10 million in Wales.

Does anyone here have carnal knowledge of sheep?   Is it less gay to be an aficionado of the 4th sex than a connoisseur of the 3rd? 

13 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

No fucking contest!  Wales and New Zealand have about the same homo :homoswitch:sapien population but New Zealand has many more sheep.    30 million in NZ and only around 10 million in Wales.

Does anyone here have carnal knowledge of sheep?   Is it less gay to be an aficionado of the 4th sex than a connoisseur of the 3rd? 

Yorkshire.... England

A well known County for being 'Sheepshaggers', a bunch of 'poofs' the lot of them :wink:

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Yorkshire.... England

A well known County for being 'Sheepshaggers', a bunch of 'poofs' the lot of them :wink:

Oh Geez!. Part of my heritage comes from Yorkshire. Where does that leave me. I thought I could brag about Parkie and Boycott. What do I do now???.