LuckyLoveBar

LuckyLove

Peoples say ; " Evolution is still running"- i ask ; " But Why the other monkeys still in the jungle?"- i say ; "Yes is still running and THIS is the next Step of Evolution.........LADYBOYS !!!!! "

Jeeeeeeeezus, I'd love to stuff 'Stam'/'Am', the chick far left, dressed in white, in the 'team' photie?... I wasn't figuring on going back to Patts for a while, but if she's still around I think I might just get the first cheap flight I can & wing it straight down from Chiang Mai!!!... WOW!

Is she still currently workingh there?.. I ask because I had a few drinks there on several occasions with Essex boy & a few others about two months ago now & I didn't see her around?

BTW, I don't think she looks like 'Big Oil'???

In addition to to Lucky Love staff, are there other ldyboys who hang on Soi 6/1 and often use the shortime rooms?

Reason I ask is that on the Big Cock thread it was mentioned that Bee is one of the "backdoor girls".

How DLLarry ,Bee works in Willys Hangout,same like many other Ex-Ladyboys from LuckyLove and So What .............