LuckyLoveBar

LuckyLove

Thanks LuckyLove, you might be waiting a while yet lol. Here is one of your hot ladies we got chatting to last month, fantastic legs.

And her panties fit quite well too!

Now I know most guys go to Lucky Love because they like the ladyboys or maybe they like that it is an extremely well run bar. Or they like the general vibe.

I also like the mural. I'm not sure what the name is for that type of art but sort of grafitti style. Maybe Lung knows.

Now she looks like some one i had in February but her name was jamie and she worked in salon on soi 6..i like to see more photos of her....

hahaah yes mate ,Jamie or jean but same sweet lady,but know she move opposite from the massage salon

post-77-020447200 1308169212.jpg

post-77-086970100 1308169232.jpg

post-77-040891400 1308169284.jpg

• Upvote 1

she told me , " i am not sexy, i am sweet""

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU GIGI :clapping: :bow: !!!.. I've just wet myself (for the fourth time this morning) & I think I'm falling deeply & desperately in love with Am... Did she really say she's sweet?.. Did she?

I've got some decorating to finish up here in CMX & then I think I've just got to get down to Pattaya & have me a bit of this, any chance of PM'ing you before I leave, just to make sure she's there?

:clapping::girl_devil::give_rose: :hair: :angel:

:devil:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU GIGI :clapping: :bow: !!!.. I've just wet myself (for the fourth time this morning) & I think I'm falling deeply & desperately in love with Am... Did she really say she's sweet?.. Did she?

I've got some decorating to finish up here in CMX & then I think I've just got to get down to Pattaya & have me a bit of this, any chance of PM'ing you before I leave, just to make sure she's there?

:clapping::girl_devil::give_rose: :hair: :angel:

:devil:

yes she did,and tell me when u think u are back in pattaya,and i can tell u she are here or not

post-77-073836800 1310069054.jpg

post-77-063121300 1310069077.jpg

• Upvote 1

yes she did,and tell me when u think u are back in pattaya,and i can tell u she are here or not

That's really cool of you GiGi!.. And thanks for the pics man!!!

A little something to keep me going for a short while. :clapping: :devil: :cold:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm cuming... I'm cuming... I'm cuming... Whoops... Oh shit, that's another rug ruined!

For fucks sake GiGi, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, hang on to Am at least until the 17th, two & a half weeks man!... I'm cuming... Aghhhhhhhh... :hot: