The Hangover Party at Baby Boom

josh

Now this is a party I wish I could make, enjoyed your birthday Bash Josh, just sorry we only stayed for one drink because it was our last night and had so many people to see.

On another note, nice to see you here Swedeman, Im also going to spend a lot more time here, had a few computer issues before which I asked Bobby about, the site just wouldnt load for me but that seems to be resolved and with all the problems over there its time for a fresh start.

I'm sure the party will be a great success. I had planned on being in Patts during Songkran, but jut wasn't able to make it. Would have been nice to attend the party too. Have fun Josh and don't forget to post the aftermath pictures. -Swedeman007

Good to find you here Swedeman!

Sorry I'll miss this party Josh, but I have a pretty good feeling you'll see me at the next one May 12. :yahoo:

A big thanks to Josh and the staff at Baby Boom for a most excellent birthday party, sorry I have been tardy in doing this. Has to be the best I've had since my glasses kept going missing in a GGs privates in the mid 90s during the 'Banana Girl' shows we used to have on our Base. Ah the memories....anyhoo as I said great night, top feed :turkey: put on by Mrs Josh, BBQ, potato salad (best I've had in a while) pasta salad n garlic bread etc and of course the cakes both human and baked. :goodjob: :goodjob: A special thanks to Jay for taking such good care of me during the evening and into the next morning.

A good time was had by all, :drinks: , especially the knobber who left without paying his bin :ph34r: . Thank you and good night.

P.S. I would highly recommend Baby Boom for your smallish gatherings and special events such as birthdays...probably weddings, parties, anything! :drinks:

• Upvote 1