The Hangover Party at Baby Boom

josh

Mr.birthday man,

my wishes for ur birthday you had them just a few days before ,when we exchange messages,i wish i was there but needing the money i had to go away on a shooting location on another island (Mykonos).

From what i hear it was a fantastic party...and i am sure that everybody enjoyed the Boom Booms hot dogs

Happy birthday my friend,maybe we cross our baths again in july, otherwise see you in febr.(gotc iii) :drinks:

The one in the green dress, is that Fay from La Bamba with a new hair style?

I believe you are correct Dexter.Fay (or Poppae) as she was also known, used to have a big mop of curly hair. Horny little minx in to the bargain. :crazysmile:

Went by the name "Gif" when I spoke with her. Could easily have been Fay/Poppae as I believe that she has a been Pattaya long enough. She may have had a "big mop of curly hair" but now she has only a crew cut. When I asked her about it, fully expecting the true story, she told me that she had left town for a couple of months to attend "school" and that they insisted on short hair. I really hate to be a skeptic, so I would say "it's certainly possible" :)

Gotta agree that she is one amazingly horny little minx although without the cute little wig, I discovered that I was 100% with a "boy"! :startle:

However, it might have been worth it :blush:

was that the monkey school,

a school of hard knocks - 40 to a "classroom", Boarding pupils only accepted, god awful food (if you can pay for the school dinners), one crapper, lights are never out and no chance of playing truant. Makes St Trinian's sound like heaven.

But you are spot on with your educated guess. I am actually surprised she got out so quick. And how do we know its pretty true? Thai Schools/Uni's are currently on holiday :rolleye0012: :rolleye0012: