9 hours ago, The-Sith said:

Annie is hung but her dick is different size and shape.

Actually I think Annie's real cock is even better than the huge photoshopped version.

Her real schlong is both longer and thicker than average.  Hard.  And as I recall, it was rather straight.  Curved may be better for hockey sticks but a straight cock is more aesthetically appealing to me.

She was a nice person and professional in the best sense of the word, asking what I wanted and attending to my needs.  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Woodie said:

Right.

I have conducted a very nonscientific survey on the matter of terminology.

The result was overwhelmingly in favour of the use of the word ladyboy.

In fact 100%.

So dogooders of the world,take that in.

It was a survey taken using most of the girls from two bars.

I leave it there.

Yes there will be Trumpers coming out and saying it was a rigged election. It wasn't!.

Only the smart ones......

6 hours ago, Sylvester said:

. . . and in about 5 to 10 years, the term "trans" will be considered offensive.

Language is not static, it is dynamic and changes over time in response to societal and cultural changes; sometimes at the whim of well intentioned but arrogant young people and academics.

It seems to me that the term "ladyboy" has more to do with description than it has to do with identity. We use it to describe Asian and mostly Thai m2f trans people.

You for got the word ignorant also, but otherwise well said.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LadyMarsha said:

My cock is about the same size, but darker. I might post a pic for you faggots to drool over some day. :pic:

Really, well I await your pic, it would go along way to satisfy my curiosity, since I find you very intriguing.......and love some of your back and fourth's, with some member...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lance2546 said:

I've never had a bad reaction calling them a girl; however, to their credit, most will correct me and admit "I not lady." I do my best to act surprised, which they love and a great segway to a more intimate encounter.

perfect psychology, and it does unlock the door quickly....... 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Actually I think Annie's real cock is even better than the huge photoshopped version.

Her real schlong is both longer and thicker than average.  Hard.  And as I recall, it was rather straight.  Curved may be better for hockey sticks but a straight cock is more aesthetically appealing to me.

She was a nice person and professional in the best sense of the word, asking what I wanted and attending to my needs.  

Definitely.

Annie is one of the best LBs of all time.

She was quiet, and beautiful, and natural tits and huge cock and lovely smile and fashionable bob haircut, and a golden heart.

So so sexy!

• Like 2

On 1/14/2023 at 12:33 AM, lance2546 said:

(we now "segway" instead of moving or progressing; also learn "hacks" instead of tips :party0011:

You can actually move or progress on a Segway ( a brand name for forms of 2 wheeled transport) which is not to be confused with the word 'segue' (pronounced segway) which is to move from one position to another without interruption.