3rd Wave Of The Plague

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow!, you are puting words in my mouth, and you sound really wound up about it?. I dont hate the US and also dont have a miserable life. I may dissagree with their policies from time to time and their

This is too stupid to even respond to. Like Woodie says you are putting words in to our mouths. Someone really must have rattled your cage today. Don't be as ass, last word lance. 

not unless BBG is very very sure about the vaccine QG... which means that i'll wait and see what side-effects if any happen to people. some side -effects could be terrible... Duke 007 might wake up wi

Posted Images

The Phuket Sandbox experiment commences July 1st.

However, it was confirmed today, that bars, nightclubs, and other entertainment will remain closed in Phuket.  Anyone want to play in the sandbox?

32 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

The Phuket Sandbox experiment commences July 1st.

However, it was confirmed today, that bars, nightclubs, and other entertainment will remain closed in Phuket.  Anyone want to play in the sandbox?

Just bring your bucket and spade for the beach and remember to slip. slop and slap, skin cancer likes Phuket to :biggrin: 

• Haha 1