Thai Vloggers

duke007

I thought I would do this thread on people who Vlog via YouTube on subjects and places in Thailand , I will not bother posting their Vlogs from the past unless a subject comes up on here in conversation.

I will start off with Ian Black whose Vlogs I have watched many off, his is more informative on food outlets, hotels and subjects and not the bar scene.....here goes :yes:

• Like 2

Another Vlogger I like vey much is Edward Sweeney ( even if he is a scouser :biggrin:), again a very informative and a well travelled bloke.

I will just stick to his recent Vlogs on Thailand, but for those interested in Cambodia, Vietnam and the Philippines he has done many Vlogs on those places too, and they are well worth a look imho B)

• Like 2

On 10/4/2019 at 9:42 PM, duke007 said:

the price of Guinness  B)

200 baht at Witherspoons.   Many moons ago, I'd go there to watch sports but nowadays there are many more bars with multiple sports screens with really low prices.  What's the name of the low priced one on the beach side of Buakhao? 

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

200 baht at Witherspoons.   Many moons ago, I'd go there to watch sports but nowadays there are many more bars with multiple sports screens with really low prices.  What's the name of the low priced one on the beach side of Buakhao? 

Sportsworld? Katesiree? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...