Cheap Charlie's Reward Card

Pdoggg

10 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

These cowpokes should have eaten Chicken Kyiv!

I know it is childish, but it just goes along with the rest of the movie. Very funny!. One of the best if not the best.

The scene where Madeline Kahn is in the room and the black guy undresses and she goes,"its true it's true", when she sees his appendage is a classic!.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, Quinn said:

Are 'Wifebeaters' compulsory there. ?

No, but I think clock timers should be. The number of people just sitting there nursing a drink when others are queuing up to get a table is beyond the pale. I've given up and now just order a takeaway instead.  

• Like 1

On 5/3/2022 at 10:41 PM, Pdoggg said:

Where I do care about the price is at gogos. Some gogos have cheap draft beer while others only have expensive bottled beer

Back in the day, I used to drink cheap draft beer at WS go gos. My last visit to Pattaya, I never left the Soi Buakao hood, 555. Come to think of it, I haven't been to WS since around 2017; just couldn't see the point...

Some cheap draft beer at some Soi LK Metro go gos too. A great place to quaff cheap large beers and watch the world go by is Katesiree on Buakao. Wifi and ice gratis:biggrin:

• Like 1