Happy Birfday, Bumblebee!

Just phoned BB in the departure lounge. Somehow he managed to find one of ours working at the airport so he's making every last minute count! :clapping:

Yes the lovely femboy Noom working in the Estee Lauder section of the cosmetics duty free shop. The fat lady looked pissed of as she had just finished singing, oh she of little faith. :hi:

I have been travelling too Mate, so missed your BDay notices and even belated chance to send wishes.

You back in The Green, me back in VN.

Hope it settles down for you.

I actually feel very good to be back here.

Same here Ken, good to be home. I really appreciate the 2 worlds I dwell in, and savour each one as soon as I step off the plane.

Belated Happy Birthday BB, I am sure you had a great day matey.. I do think the lad on the right in the trio is dashing... lol

Cheers mate and he does indeed look well, it was hard to see him properly in the darkness, that old chestnut of an excuse. :rolleyes:

Same here Ken, good to be home. I really appreciate the 2 worlds I dwell in, and savour each one as soon as I step off the plane.

That's it isn't it. You've hit the nail right on the glans my friend. Living in 2 worlds, enjoying both to the max, that's the key.