Music, good or bad.

seven

8 minutes ago, seven said:

Was it any good? :)
Driving home tonight Don’t  look back in anger played on the radio. What a great song it is.

The charlatans did an hour of all their best hits which I thought was absolutely brilliant  

But Liam blow the stadium away with a mixture of his hits and that of Oasis.  When Liam started going solo and doing some gigs, they were very very ropey, he had a weak voice and I thought that must be the end of him live. He as become much more professional at keeping his voice well and was unbelievable last night.  Oasis never ever did roll it over from the album standing on the shoulders of giants But Liam did it last night and got it spot on.

• Like 1

Good to hear. I like his touring band a lot. (I’m very jealous).

I know nada about The Charlatans to be honest, other than I do remember I thought at the time , whenever that was , 80s , 90s? , what a great name for rock band. 
There's a swedish post punk band named The Welfare Charlatans. Brilliant. They won’t make it internationally I think,  so the name won’t be a copyright issue.

• Like 1

Fook, where's Knebworth? Never heard of the place. Is it England or Scotland? June 3 and 4 are the  last dates of the tour. If I go now I might make it. Do you require a passport from a scandi to enter the kingdom? Our airports are jammed,  so I have to take the boat. Do you know any good  not-so-evil scalpers, LR?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, seven said:

Fook, where's Knebworth? Never heard of the place. Is it England or Scotland? June 3 and 4 are the  last dates of the tour. If I go now I might make it. Do you require a passport from a scandi to enter the kingdom? Our airports are jammed,  so I have to take the boat. Do you know any good  not-so-evil scalpers, LR?

Tickets going at face value and less on some of the Oasis sites on Facebook Oasis mania and anything Oasis, but he as a lot more tour dates and some in Europe too this year

CEB7CA71-FFBC-4751-B310-7954FB813EEC.png

029932BF-020C-4804-9A7E-0E816B81D424.jpeg

• Like 1

As expected The Strokes kicked ass. Great gig.

I got so tired I had to sit down in the new Volvo Polestar's excellent comfy seats and watch the gig very close to the stage. It sucks getting old.

If I had  € 80K to spend on a car I’d probably go for this one.  All electric, all vegan interior.

1A5EB9B1-80FB-47EE-BF62-80D468E0CD16.jpeg

IMG_9283.jpeg

IMG_9294.jpeg

IMG_9296.jpeg

• Like 2

I don't care its fucking rough, its the greatest rock n roll band ever! Only 6 weeks until they get their boney asses over here. Munich, Germany the other night:clapping:

The best Stones song the Glimmer Twins didn't write, or did they? Great choice anyhow!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1