Music, good or bad.

seven

This is kinda cool. I should be a proud nationalist, I guess, and praise ABBA, but I never been a huge fan. A bit too ghey for me. :biggrin:

Love  Foo Fighters though.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/abba-benny-andersson-cover-foo-fighters-learn-to-fly-1376494/

Benny Andersson has shared a piano cover of Foo Fighters’ ‘Learn to Fly’, days after Dave Grohl wore an ABBA sweatshirt at Glastonbury.

At the end of the video, Andersson reveals that he has returned the favor, opening his shirt to show that he’s wearing a Foo Fighters t-shirt.

E433076B-CCB1-4439-9A8B-D31E8E3C37B5.jpeg

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Lone Ranger said:

on You Know.

It’s a very good album. Come on now it’s on my current  playlist 

Not sure what he was thinking here though , but it was reportedly  and ‘extortionate amount’ he got.

Liam Gallagher mocked for becoming face of Clarks shoes despite 'trying to stay edgy'

https://www.joe.co.uk/amp/news/liam-gallagher-clarks-campaign-345363-345363

Is it safe to assume you’ll  be sporting a pair of Clarks in Bkk soon? :biggrin:
I like his reasoning though, he’s getting old just like the anyone else.  That’s said, maybe the worst shoes a man can wear after crocs.

“Years ago it would have been like, ‘You what? I beg your f***ing pardon?’

"These days it’s, ‘Chill out. You’ve had your share’. I’m ­listening to that voice a lot more. I don’t want to feel s**t any more. 

"Or break any more hearts. I’m nearly 50, I want to have good times, not s**t times.

“I’d love to get off my t*ts all the time, but I can’t handle it.”

If this is what he wants to spend his time doing now, it really is the end of the road for him as a ­credible rock’n’roller.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, seven said:

Not sure what he was thinking here though , but it was reportedly  and ‘extortionate amount’ he got.

Liam Gallagher mocked for becoming face of Clarks shoes despite 'trying to stay edgy'

https://www.joe.co.uk/amp/news/liam-gallagher-clarks-campaign-345363-345363

Is it safe to assume you’ll  be sporting a pair of Clarks in Bkk soon? :biggrin:
I like his reasoning though, he’s getting old just like the anyone else.  That’s said, maybe the worst shoes a man can wear after crocs.

“Years ago it would have been like, ‘You what? I beg your f***ing pardon?’

"These days it’s, ‘Chill out. You’ve had your share’. I’m ­listening to that voice a lot more. I don’t want to feel s**t any more. 

"Or break any more hearts. I’m nearly 50, I want to have good times, not s**t times.

“I’d love to get off my t*ts all the time, but I can’t handle it.”

If this is what he wants to spend his time doing now, it really is the end of the road for him as a ­credible rock’n’roller.

Clarks Wallabees became famous not because of Liam even thought Oasis were wearing them back in the early days along with Clarks Desert Treks, judging by their photos. But by Richard Ashcroft of The Verve in the video to the single Bittersweet Symphony were he walks down Wigan high street bumping into people. Suddenly every Tom Dick and Harry were wearing them. 

Yes I have owned a few pair over the last four decades and still do. But I ve never owned a pair of crocs :bad:

Looking forward to the Cardiff gig in September 

32 minutes ago, Lone Ranger said:

Looking forward to the Cardiff gig in September

He might make it here before his double hip replacement surgery, here's the damn arthritis again. I really hope so and before October, then I'm off to the land of cultural drought but best place in the world for ladymen! Can't have it both , can you.

56794157-10732075-image-a-79_1650381585687.jpg

Ugliest coat I've seen in years and the shoes?? 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, seven said:

He might make it here before his double hip replacement surgery, here's the damn arthritis again. I really hope so and before October, then I'm off to the land of cultural drought but best place in the world for ladymen! Can't have it both , can you.

56794157-10732075-image-a-79_1650381585687.jpg

Ugliest coat I've seen in years and the shoes?? 

Definitely a horrible coat. Much prefer the Snow Peak C/N parka 

CD724AE0-EC88-45D3-A864-AC4D2673C089.jpeg

4 hours ago, duke007 said:

My old man swears by Clark shoes, won't wear anything else :yes:

I used to wear their desert boots in the 60's when they were 'Made in England'. I always thought they would be crap in the desert as their was no tread on the sole. Very slippery. ! Last time I saw a pair on sale - not much change out of a weeks wages. ! 5555

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Lone Ranger said:

Much prefer the Snow Peak

Dang. You must be loaded. I love their minimalistic stuff, but its too pricey, imo. The hipsters here can't have enough of their gear. Preppers the lot of em. They're so geared up you'd expect they're off to a Himalaya expedition when in fact it's the supermarket, in a 4x4 SUV of course. I want a mug of theirs for €30. :biggrin:

• Like 1