Spotted!

Guest route67

Know this thread is supposed to be "other than in bars" but it is highly unusual for a femboy to working in a Walking Street Gogo.XZone, and who doesn't like fisting, now has a femboy working there. Not quite sure of his function as sometimes he's hanging in the main area and other times loitering in the men's room. Big smile and seems friendly enough.

IM(less than)HO, he is a boy with a little bit of glitter and lipstick. Doesn't make him one of ours, although PDogg would disagree (according to him, said femboy/boy is up for a little hanky panky in the bog. He certainly followed me in and looked hopeful when I was having a piss!).

I know you guys have only been giving sightings to Patts, so I will let you in on my secret spot in BKK.

Huai Khwang night market. Get there at 2:30am til 4am!

There are LOTS beautiful, passable LBs walking around shopping, eating whatever after the bars close. Some working girls, some not. But beautiful! Wow!

Not many farang around here. Don't tell everyone and spoil it for us. :rolleyes:

An excellent spot, Rukki! You're obviously not a rookie.

I live pretty close to there, and you're right -- it's awesome. But unfortunately I'm usually passed out long before go-time... :notfair:

• 1 month later...

As I was wandering around Central Festival, I noted a tall, slim goddess at the booth for Powerhouse Properties on the Ground Floor, just outside Guess (the clothes shop, not a branch of the eponymous bar...). Tasty, methinks. Then she started speaking and, lo and behold, she's 'one of ours,' as Brother Bumblebee would say. There's also one in Black Canyon Coffee, and reputedly VERY large in just the right way. And, as previously mentioned by deepthroat, the lovely Freshie works in Starbucks. Last, but by no means least, it might pay to pop into Boots... I'm not even counting the unfeasibly tall Kwang impersonator I saw there today.

You can bet your boots there are at least a dozen more in Central Festival. Anyone care to bet they can spot, in the course of a single trip to Central Festival, 12 LBs working there?

You'll still have to imagine that I've inserted a 'wink' emoticon here.

Good to see the eagle eyed man is still out on maneuvers. I know Earn works on Canyon so I guess that is her, and yes a big lass indeed. Grrrr all this spotting, makes me want to get back there asap and do what comes naturally. :bling:

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am sooooo glad you posted that pic, brother PD. After getting unexpectedly aroused looking at BB's pics of the mincer at Dongtan beach, I was beginning to question myself. However I can now safely confirm, I will not be tempted to stray from the big titty Amazonian manbeaters at any time in the near future.

I am sooooo glad you posted that pic, brother PD. After getting unexpectedly aroused looking at BB's pics of the mincer at Dongtan beach, I was beginning to question myself. However I can now safely confirm, I will not be tempted to stray from the big titty Amazonian manbeaters at any time in the near future.

Does this mean you will not join the SiamSam tour of Sunee Plaza?!!? The masses will be disappointed! Boo Hoo!. 

Does this mean you will not join the SiamSam tour of Sunee Plaza?!!? The masses will be disappointed! Boo Hoo!.

I hope that Sam the tour guide knows what he's doing as l too like the bodacious tata's and wouldn't want to get caught with my pants down!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

October 2012 accounts, 2 BKK, 1 Patts

Saw one LB in a shopping mall near the BTS Victory Monument station working in the make-up supplies counter. She was trying to sell some goods to some girls, she had this LB tone in her voice that made me understand. She was absolutely cute.

On my return trip from Pattaya to Bangkok, saw one cute LB in the bus terminal. The hint was the apple. Smiled at me upon looking at her. Sadly we were not at the same bus.

Not sure about this one, but a gal whom I suspected to be an LB was sitting inside the Skytrain with her laptop bag. She was kinda big and masculinely built for a Thai woman, the reason for my thought. Seems like there are LB office workers also, am I right?

• Upvote 1