September 2020 Upgrade

On my browser the Edit Button is no longer next to the quote button.  You now have click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the post that you want to edit and then you will see the word Edit.  Might be different on various devices and browsers.

I like the new heading with the bold black buttons,  looking good.  :drinks: also the drop shadow is a nice effect in this editor box along with the pastel shade of the body of the page. Your front end developer is using CSS nicely. :biggrin:

• Like 1

the puzzle and conundrum page now has a announcement border to the right... its buggered the page up and the images are scrunched up

all other topics are normal... how can i get shot of this border... help someone

for example this page is normal so why are some other pages with a border ? ... call the mechanic

9 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

On my browser the Edit Button is no longer next to the quote button.  You now have click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the post that you want to edit and then you will see the word Edit.  Might be different on various devices and browsers.

There's no edit function there on my device.

13 hours ago, Tomcat said:

the puzzle and conundrum page now has a announcement border to the right... its buggered the page up and the images are scrunched up

all other topics are normal... how can i get shot of this border... help someone

It should be OK now!     :biggrin:  Please let me know if it's not TC.

13 hours ago, Tomcat said:

for example this page is normal so why are some other pages with a border ?

Tis both a puzzle and a conundrum to me!    :crazy: