Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

• Ladyboys

Teya's birthday party on December 29th friday at Emmy's bar, Jomtien Soi 2. The event starts at 7:00 pm until 2:00 am. Free food Buffet, cold beer, no karaoke.
   Invite everyone to come celebrate with Teya and us together. :party0011:

1339443362_TEYABIRTHDAY.jpg.faa3c8273f90841a52eda3e3ff22f80d.jpg

• Like 4

• Ladyboys

Monday night, December 25th at 7 p.m., me and my kitten. There will be a Christmas party. It's a small party with free food, we cook our own food, cold beer, no karaoke.
  We invite everyone to join in the fun with us.:party0011:

• Like 4

On 12/21/2023 at 12:28 PM, Emmy Emmy said:

Monday night, December 25th at 7 p.m., me and my kitten. There will be a Christmas party. It's a small party with free food, we cook our own food, cold beer, no karaoke.
  We invite everyone to join in the fun with us.:party0011:

Is the rumour true that Quinn will be dressed as Santa?   :santa2:

• Ladyboys
7 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Is Teya cooking? I asked her if she can cook and she said she can cook MAMA's noodles! 

Screenshot 2023-12-24 15.50.02.png

No, Teya can't cook. She can only boil Mama.555
  Me, May, Pla and Dada can cook. Tonight after the bar closes we will go buy fresh food at Rattanagorn Market on Thepprasit Road to cook for tomorrow's party.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Quinn said:

Homecooked Food - outstanding !

It really was delicious. Usually Emmy uses a caterer but the girls cooked for this get together.  I was told may cooked the noodles and Dada the chicken, both outstanding.

The Christmas tree is probably one of the most tastefully decorated in the Greater Pattaya.

Nice pic of Teya wielding her thick pok pok stick!  :good:

• Like 1