St George's Day

duke007

As a good Catholic boy, I must join duke (should I use a capital D?) in celebrating the patron Saint of us mongers with long spears.  If I were in Asia I would get creative with ladyboys and do a tableau vivant as called for by this occasion.  Alas I am not and this is the best I can do.  The pillow or the sissy duke?  Which one would you die for?

stgeorge2.jpg

stgeorge4.jpg

stgeorge3.jpg

stgeorge.jpg

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Rom said:

As a good Catholic boy, I must join duke (should I use a capital D?) in celebrating the patron Saint of us mongers with long spears.  If I were in Asia I would get creative with ladyboys and do a tableau vivant as called for by this occasion.  Alas I am not and this is the best I can do.  The pillow or the sissy duke?  Which one would you die for?

Being a good C of E boy myself  it's gotta be the pillow Rom :biggrin:

Queen and Country and all that :hi:

8 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

You answered your own question there, my son.....

BTW everyone on here thinks I am an ignorant moron, which I am happy to wallow in my own ignorance, isnt that the WRONG flag??

St Georges Day has to do with ENGLAND and not Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland......

The St George's Flag is shown on the 1st and 3rd pics in my opening post :wink:

But I agree the thread should have stuck to being about St George's Day. 

Btw, I would never class you as ignorant mon ami, a 'moron' maybe :biggrin:

15 hours ago, Rom said:

I must join duke (should I use a capital D?) in celebrating the patron Saint of us mongers with long spears.  If I were in Asia I would get creative with ladyboys and do a tableau vivant as called for by this occasion.  Alas I am not and this is the best I can do.  The pillow or the sissy duke? 

stgeorge.jpg

Quite nice Rom!  Anyone have the pleasure of her company?   She can be found on Ladyboy Ladyboy