Vlog Discussion

Pdoggg

How about a YouTube Forum Club here at LBR where all these youtube posts and associated copy/pasted guff from the internet can be posted.

Many know of these channels already and would subscribe on youtube if they were interested, but don't. With the YT Fanboy Club the copy/pasters can post away to their and other fanboys heart's content and leave others who find this all very tedious in peace and quiet to enjoy an uncluttered, mellow, spam-free and more worthy 'View New Content' listing experience by choosing not to subscribe to it. It won't affect your post count, if that's important to you.

Just a thought. IMHO, amigis. Happy lockdown :biggrin:

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Quietguy said:

You seem to be rather grumpy these days dc! Is it the heat or the lockdown? Or both! :biggrin:

I just skip threads I'm not interested in, like sport.

He is just an unsociable hermit (his words not mine), who rarely posts on fora these days except when he wants to 'preach' his wisdom (and to gain likes) :wink:

I don't normally get past the second paragraph or first 'big word' of his 'lectures' because I find most of them very tedious :biggrin:

As you say QG it's easy to skip a thread if you're not interested in it :good:

Meanwhile, I shall continue to post in my threads unless the 'Moderater's' of this Forum say otherwise :hi:

Happy Curfews B)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, dixon cox said:

How about a YouTube Forum Club here at LBR where all these youtube posts and associated copy/pasted guff from the internet can be posted.

Many know of these channels already and would subscribe on youtube if they were interested, but don't. With the YT Fanboy Club the copy/pasters can post away to their and other fanboys heart's content and leave others who find this all very tedious in peace and quiet to enjoy an uncluttered, mellow, spam-free and more worthy 'View New Content' listing experience by choosing not to subscribe to it. It won't affect your post count, if that's important to you.

Just a thought. IMHO, amigis. Happy lockdown :biggrin:

well said DC! sorry Duke but not everyone are interested in the words brought down from Mount Sinai by vloggers.

I know you are a fan Duke...and no problem, that's your choice.... but  not easy to skip if a vlog is posted for whatever reason in the middle of a thread.

as for QG's comment ....

i just skip threads I'm not interested in, like sport.

how does one manage to skip feckin' corona virus comments which seem to be posted in every thread possible, no matter what the thread is about. i'm pretty sure that if i post that i'd shot 3 people yesterday while wearing a tutu someone would manage to bring  CV into the thread. enough is enough. nobody has a clue what they are talking about anyway.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

well said DC! sorry Duke but not everyone are interested in the words brought down from Mount Sinai by vloggers.

I know you are a fan Duke...and no problem, that's your choice.... but  not easy to skip if a vlog is posted for whatever reason in the middle of a thread.

as for QG's comment ....

i just skip threads I'm not interested in, like sport.

how does one manage to skip feckin' corona virus comments which seem to be posted in every thread possible, no matter what the thread is about. i'm pretty sure that if i post that i'd shot 3 people yesterday while wearing a tutu someone would manage to bring  CV into the thread. enough is enough. nobody has a clue what they are talking about anyway.

Please answer me a question then, why are you and DC on here  'threadfucking' if you are not interested in this thread? :blink:

2 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Please answer me a question then, why are you and DC on here  'threadfucking' if you are not interested in this thread? 

simply saw QGs comment in view new content Duke  and was replying to that, and also DCs. 

Happen to think DC is correct. But as i said, no problem with vloggers, but i don't want to hear their words of wisdom. Don't want to see them dropped willy-nilly into other threads either! simply because i'm not interested in what they have to say especially as most of them are imbeciles... [wind-up there Duke!]... relax! 

:drinks:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

simply saw QGs comment in view new content Duke  and was replying to that, and also DCs. 

Happen to think DC is correct. But as i said, no problem with vloggers, but i don't want to hear their words of wisdom. Don't want to see them dropped willy-nilly into other threads either! simply because i'm not interested in what they have to say especially as most of them are imbeciles... [wind-up there Duke!]... relax! 

:drinks:

A  'separate' Topic could have been started on the subject, but hey that would have been too easy and would not have caused any fuss, and of course that would have meant nobody trying to boost their 'ego' on this thread :rolleye0012:

I personally find the Vloggers that I post on can be very 'helpful' as I am sure do many others, some of those who don't should either ignore them, 'put up' or 'shut up' imho. :wink:

I am saying no more, because I have to post another couple of Vloggers videos now :biggrin:

Have a nice day everyone :hi:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, dixon cox said:

Good idea. I support this change. This is a forum dedicated to Ladymen, not youtubers.

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

simply because i'm not interested in what they have to say especially as most of them are imbeciles...

98% of them are yes.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, seven said:

Good idea. I support this change. This is a forum dedicated to Ladymen, not youtubers. 

What a excellent idea, and while we are at it why don't we erase most of the other Topics (including the one you started on Coronavirus) on the forum, then we can only discuss Ladymen and/or  post pics of their cocks. :good:

I don't think that would be particularly helpful tbh for say 'newbies'  who want to know where to go, where to stay, where to eat or lots of other stuff for example while planning a holiday in Thailand. :hi:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, duke007 said:

Meanwhile, I shall continue to post in my threads unless the 'Moderater's' of this Forum say otherwise :hi:

Really?

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

why don't we erase most of the other Topics (including the one you started on Coronavirus)

Why don't you suggest that to the moderators then?

5 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Why don't you, you are the one who said it was dedicated ladymen forum :wink:

You do realise how Corona impacts our love for ladymen, don't you?

Nevermind duke, go on post your youtube clips. You have anything on stamp collecting?

Sent you a PM Pdoggg, 

I will start a Club so as to not inconvenience him who disappeared off this forum for a few years (because we were not worthy of him :blink:) , he came back last year but has hardly posted, and in reality he doesn't contribute that much  to the forum imho, yet he still thinks he is 'superior' and 'wiser' than us mere mortals with his 'smug' posts :(

• Like 1

Here and at PY, I’ve always found it post-worthy whenever Duke pre-screened a vlog clip for me/BMs to watch.  Doesn’t mean I always watched the whole thing, but usually I found Duke’s choices timely and relevant.  I think a Vlog Club (led by Duke) is a great idea as a readily accessible Vloglibrary resource at LBR, … BUT I would want to encourage him and other BMs to continue to spontaneously post such vlog clips in threads whenever they think is relevant.

Personally, I find posts WITHOUT media a lot more likely to be tiresome than posts with media.

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Rom said:

This may well have been the only ever recorded instance in the History of Ladyboy Boards where a BM takes a pot shot at another with a highly constructive suggestion that gets immediately implemented.

Please enlighten me 

12 minutes ago, Rom said:

Never mind.  I thought post #2 above was a crack at you, but upon rereading I realize it is a more general crack along with the brilliant Vlogs Club suggestion.  Mods:  Hoover please!  this post and previous 2.

Try reading it again :wink:

32 minutes ago, duke007 said:

This may well have been the only ever recorded instance in the History of Ladyboy Boards where a BM takes a pot shot at another with a highly constructive suggestion that gets immediately implemented.

Agreed. 

Our newest Club is Duke's Vloggers a carefully curated selection of Videos mostly about Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries.

Some people just need guidance.

Glad to be of service to the LBR community.

Will this club include 'Amazing Benidorm', too?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, dixon cox said:

Some people just need guidance.

Glad to be of service to the LBR community.

Will this club include 'Amazing Benidorm', too?

1..Seriously,  from you? :laugh:

2.. :wacko:

3..Amazing Benidorm will be included, perhaps you and your mate (cdr1974) can educate and guide me on that too with your 'expert' opinions :crazy: