A Good Reason To Call Into Famous Bar

pdogg

Do you know what the occasion was OTS mate?, or do they just do this kind of thing on impulse? :lol:

Either way I can see myself getting stuck in Famous for the whole of my trip, not a bad thing looking at it :spiteful:

I really like the look of this little "chicken" too (next to the missus) , name anyone? please

+1's for the pics guys :goodjob:

post-136-051767200 1327508142.jpg

The shots sure are hot!

Love the way the hair is covering Gitar's flat chest. Wow!

I know there will be some guys shooting a load onto their computer screens.

Not really sure of the occasion or the photographer.

Lita posted it to the Ladyboy Review Facebook page. We don't talk too much about our Facebook page because the objective of the FB page is to get people over to our website, not the other way around. But if you have friends on Facebook that may be interested in our site please tell them about our Facebook page. We need all the help we can get from our friends!

You want 10 ladyboys at once, go to Famous to arrange. I don't think even DonnyKey has had 10 at once, but I wouldn't bet on it.

You want 10 ladyboys at once, go to Famous to arrange. I don't think even DonnyKey has had 10 at once, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Mate i can rememeber staying at liquid lounge and waking to the noise of high heels on the stairs,i just thought DK's barfine going home for the night,as i stayed room 4 and he upstairs,then i hear more heels,WTF,so i pull my dead right arm from under my lady as not to wake her,and put on my pants,and take a look over the balcony,Here is DK with 5 of the famous bar lovelies kissing them goodbye in a line all to the applause of the thai motorbike taxis.

Classic moment that one.

5 OMG.

What a superb couple of shots!! :goodjob: :goodjob: :startle: .. And I think it's got Karl's handwriting all over it, if so hopefully the ole' Welsh wizzard is getting back on form.

Same as Duke007 I'd love to know who the little poppet is sat next to his missus, is it Hine? Sorry I'm a bit thick.... And sorry about stuffing the missus by the way Mr. Duke, but these things do happen.

Anyway, I think this could well have been the insiration for those SPECTACULAR photos, here's the album cover from The Jimi Hendrix Experience, 'Electric Ladyland'

Nice comment Texasmac!

post-224-082001000 1327568551.jpg

Yes Terry I remember that night well. The motor bike taxi guys giving me a round of applause was hilarious.

It was an expensive night but worth every single baht.

One thing I have got to add. Lita said "Bruce I give you special promotion...One barfine and take as many girls as you like.Now that is service.Smart lady that Lita.

Cheers DK

Attached pics May,Nut,Bell,Pink & Rose.

post-117-014180200 1327574669.jpg

post-117-090439300 1327574698.jpg

• Upvote 1

What an erotic picture .

I'd love to jump in the middle of that lot as naked as a jay bird covered in baby oil with a full Scotland Yard on :ph34r:

I think you are correct brother Lung the picture does have an uncanny likeness to the Electric Ladyland album cover .

Not sure if our good friend Stonefre reads here but he's bound to love that pic .