Jello Wrestling @ Bar Anaconda

pdogg

For someone who has about 5 brain cells Young NUI certainly captivated our man BB in his picture quest - its like she is in every second pic. Probably the fact she has the longest legs (and shortest brain) in Guess bar add to the attraction LOL.

She kept asking me about going for a shower - I told her to go and wash in the jello pool - looks like my efforts paid off :rolleyes:

post-495-034602200 1328486730.jpg

Fantastic shots BB!!!

Damn this is a one sexy pic of FAH. That girl just oozes sex appeal.

Excellent Pics BB and glad to made the effort for a little jaunt to Soddom on Sea for the occasion.

Thanks guys, the jaunt was well worth it for sure Mardhi. Fah does look hot, and that Nui seemed to pop up every time I turned on the camera, nice eye candy. Pity the smoke machine meant some shots were not so sharp.

post-106-028485800 1328496861.jpg

post-106-022954200 1328496868.jpg

post-106-044271300 1328496874.jpg

post-106-031166300 1328496881.jpg

post-106-070252700 1328496887.jpg

post-106-024835500 1328496893.jpg

post-106-058249500 1328496899.jpg

post-106-009744000 1328496906.jpg

post-106-001331100 1328496912.jpg

post-106-039349600 1328496919.jpg

I have to say I was a bit nervous prior to this jello event and how well the girls would handle it. Seems like my fears were totally unfounded - they took it like a duck to water (no pun intended) and ended up having a blast of a night. Gate is always up for this kind of fun but to see Ant even enjoying herself is quite a shock as she is normally more concerned with her make up than anyone else. What does not get portrayed in the pics so well, is that these girls were seriously working the room while having fun - very different to an enforced dance shuffle.

I think this is one event that needs to repeated later in the year.

Cheers

Mardhi

Did any wrestling take place? :girl_devil:

Not as such as it was deemed too dangerous and possibly some old 'disagreements' would get the upper hand with a couple of the girls and potentially turn nasty. So in the end it ended up being more playing in the Jello with baby oil, shower cream etc but everyone who attended seemed to enjoy it.

As usual, BB gets all the best angles & shots. Thanks BB for the great photos. Esp as I missed all the fun & am freezing my balls off in UK

Would have been great to have seen you here TT, great parties for sure :clapping:

Im sure you'll make up for your disappointment when you return :)

As usual, BB gets all the best angles & shots. Thanks BB for the great photos. Esp as I missed all the fun & am freezing my balls off in UK

If freezing you can make believe you're above the barbeque in the pic above your post and once warmed up you can rub your hands on her well defined thigh! :coldb:

My pleasure TT, perhaps some of those hot ladies took the sting out of the cold spell for a time. Good to see you here, plenty of familiar names around, a bit like a friendly local bar. :friends:

I have to say I was a bit nervous prior to this jello event and how well the girls would handle it. Seems like my fears were totally unfounded - they took it like a duck to water (no pun intended) and ended up having a blast of a night. Gate is always up for this kind of fun but to see Ant even enjoying herself is quite a shock as she is normally more concerned with her make up than anyone else. What does not get portrayed in the pics so well, is that these girls were seriously working the room while having fun - very different to an enforced dance shuffle.

I think this is one event that needs to repeated later in the year.

Cheers

Mardhi

Yeh like next month when I come down. Maybe you could have one of these evenings at Guess. It looks fantastic..........

I still don't know this new girls name - however she is switching up Guess bar today with NEW and one of the other new girls.

Any chance it's Fah or this one in the pic? I'm back in BKK after two weeks running around with my straight buddy, and I'm as horny as a dog in heat.

Glad I was able to duck out from proceedings with my friend and get to Patts for this party -- great time and some lovely new girls in the bar (Fah, OMG!)... Cheers, Mardhi!

post-109-082776000 1328767801.jpeg