Jello Wrestling @ Bar Anaconda

pdogg

The first weekend in February is going to be quite a night in Pattaya.

On Friday the 3rd is the Gathering of the Clan.

And on Saturday, February 4th it's the Jello wrestling competition between Guess Bar and Bar Anaconda.

Ladyboys grapling in Jello. This sounds Awesome.

Mardhi, can you provide us with details?

• Upvote 1

My money is on Moo to win and Dear to be last. In my mind now I can just picture Moo chasing Dear around the ring with Dear shouting Nooo I quit :D

That's a funny image, OTS! Alas, it ain't gonna happen, as Dear isn't going down there, and has been adamant about not going to Pattaya since the inception of Anaconda... :notfair:

That's a shame I remember she came to Pattaya in Feb & March last year with Icey on their day off. Nice kid is Dear. I was fed up with Pattaya and got a text of Dear just return back to Bangkok today. Where you ? Me I am in Voodoo with bkkladyboy and Robislo. What you in BKK now ? Yea ! Ok see you tomorrow not work tonight, enjoy Nana and you go Guess tomorrow or else.

Funnny enough I got the same sort-of-message tonight. It must be a DEAR thing. Pissed as a fart and sms'ing everyone..... However to her credit she was still in Guess bar when she sent it to me...

Without a doubt one of the best kids in this game and that comes from a cynic.

The final plans for the Jello wrestling are coming together.

It will comprise a very large team coming down from Guess Bar. Possibly as many as 16-20 of the Guess staff will be there in addition to the current 13 working at Anaconda (assuming nobody has been barfined out, which seems to happen all the time in Pattaya).

Additional seating is also coming in and not to mention the building of the jello ring itself inside the circular bar.

The event will feature a comprehensive BBQ and buffet and will be done by dedicated staff not connected with the bar.

Anaconda staff will wear their red bikini's and Guess staff will wear their black bikini's so its easy to tell who is who. A couple of joker cards will also be available to both teams and more details of these plans will come about on the night as they are played.....

This could become a messy night - so a shower unit is being built for the girls as part of the jello structure. After some of the joker cards are played - they will need it !!!!

More to come, but the BBQ kicks off at 9pm and the wrestling starts at 10pm.

Cheers

Mardhi

• Upvote 2

That's a funny image, OTS! Alas, it ain't gonna happen, as Dear isn't going down there, and has been adamant about not going to Pattaya since the inception of Anaconda... :notfair:

Funny enough - Dear was threatening to come down to Pattaya the other night for one of the party nights. I could not tell if she was serious or joking given its a ongoing joke these days.

• 2 weeks later...

As so many guys were in the bar, it was a hopeless task to try and take pictures however after about 2am things quietened down and thus managed to get some of the service team who were allowed to go and change and have some fun after working their butts off all night.

post-495-092844900 1328436267.jpg

A staggering night of barfines - virtually every member of staff of both bars was barfined out. Some however came back to the bar, hence some are in dresses and some got their bikinis back out to join in the fun once the Issan music had started and that is when all Thai's really start to party on.

Fah & Jenny looking rather drunk.

post-495-063537300 1328436533.jpg

I find little tidbits like this quite interesting. I am always curious which girl is most popular. And also find it interesting who gets the most repeat barfines.

Great party! Great pics Mardhi! :goodjob:

Glad you enjoyed yourself - it's a major undertaking bringing two teams together and doing it in such a way to ensure a successful night is the result. Luckily the interaction between the bars has been continuous and they mostly know each other pretty well now. Its not easy to avoid hostility between girls but luckily the girls understand the game. Lessons have already been learnt from previous events as to which girls are not suited to switching and so they get left behind in Bangkok to keep Guess Bar running on all cylinders.

By the way, its very close between Jenny & Apple for the most barfined girl - it can go either way but currently Jenny is slightly ahead.

Thanks again for a great night as usual Mardhi. I wasn't feeling well and had to leave just after things really heated up but looking at the pics make me even sicker realizing what I missed.

Is it just me or is Teoy incredibly hot when she's painted up and stripped down? I can imagine an oiled-up Grace Jones type photo shoot in her future someday.

Fantastic event.