Coronavirus

seven

On 4/15/2020 at 9:59 PM, rxpharm said:

So what you are saying is Sweden is over reporting deaths, and also the percentage of elderly deaths, as compared to Finland, Norway and Denmark.

Here, rxpharm. 

Understanding how Sweden reports its coronavirus figures

Different countries report coronavirus cases and deaths in different ways, which can easily lead to confusion and makes comparing the situation complicated. Here's a look at what you need to know in order to understand how the Swedish figures are reported.

The statistics show the number of people in Sweden who have died with Covid-19. That's everyone who has died after testing positive for the virus; it doesn't mean that the virus itself was a cause of death for all these cases.

This is different from how other countries report their death tolls. Some countries such as France also include deaths from nursing homes, a change to their figures that was made on April 2nd. Other countries, including Spain, Italy and England, currently only include deaths that take place inside hospitals in the official tolls. 

https://www.thelocal.se/20200414/understanding-swedens-figures-on-the-coronavirus

17 hours ago, BigTel said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8223779/Coronavirus-originated-bungled-experiments-Wuhan-lab-bombshell-report-claims.html

Mike Pompeo demands truth from Beijing as US investigates if COVID-19 escaped from Wuhan lab during experiments and China covered it up by blaming ‘wet’ food markets.

I am convinced that the US will not forgive China.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hard1 said:

I suspect that another president in office would not be focusing so much on blaming another country until after the crisis in his own country was addressed. Remember the "Weapons of Mass Destruction?" It is a very convenient distraction to the question of why 2 months of time was wasted by many countries. If China did tell the truth another month would have been gained, and this is assuming they would have acted immediately on that information, instead of what actually happened. I am not making excuses for China, but you should note more criticism is coming now when it is clear how badly the US is dealing with the situation. Distractions are needed from the criticisms the Trump administration are facing, and the same for other countries who had a slow response.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, seven said:

Here, rxpharm. 

Understanding how Sweden reports its coronavirus figures

Different countries report coronavirus cases and deaths in different ways, which can easily lead to confusion and makes comparing the situation complicated. Here's a look at what you need to know in order to understand how the Swedish figures are reported.

The statistics show the number of people in Sweden who have died with Covid-19. That's everyone who has died after testing positive for the virus; it doesn't mean that the virus itself was a cause of death for all these cases.

This is different from how other countries report their death tolls. Some countries such as France also include deaths from nursing homes, a change to their figures that was made on April 2nd. Other countries, including Spain, Italy and England, currently only include deaths that take place inside hospitals in the official tolls. 

https://www.thelocal.se/20200414/understanding-swedens-figures-on-the-coronavirus

Thanks for that seven - although the statistics aren't translated into English, I can see enough to make out what most of them mean. I guess the proof will be if the hospital system doesn't get overwhelmed, as that is one of the biggest concerns with COVID-19.

You should check out notime2bsad Youtube videos. Chuck is an American living in Thailand and describes the process of his quarantine, and how people were getting checked on - and the kind of attitude the Thai have making this control effective even though their resources are limited

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rxpharm said:

You should check out notime2bsad Youtube videos. Chuck is an American living in Thailand and describes the process of his quarantine, and how people were getting checked on - and the kind of attitude the Thai have making this control effective even though their resources are limited

I have been subscribed to Chuck's channel for about a year now and have watched most of his and his Thai wife Paige's Vlogs, pretty informative and interesting imho. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hard1 said:

I think not only the US ,  China certainly has a lot to answer for, not the people but the CCP party every single one of them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8226967/Dominic-Raab-warns-China-faces-hard-questions-source-coronavirus-pandemic.html

It WON'T be 'business as usual' with China after corona virus crisis is over, warns Dominc Raab as he calls for 'hard questions' for the Communist state over secrecy and spread of virus

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tomcat said:

On another note around 60,000 cancer patients  may die in the UK to to all the focus is on the Virus and these poor souls are forgotten.. its not just the economy its a trade off with life against life

Chemotherapy and immunotherapy treatments are being suspended as are ongoing checkups .

The theory is because the above treatments weaken your immune system you are more susceptible to viruses , that's some position to be in if you need treatment to have a better chance of survival .

Add to that thousands who are not getting early diagnosis with both doctors and hospitals because they can't get appointments or are avoiding hospitals .

Similar to those with heart problems or other serious illness .

The knock on effect will be terrible .     

• Like 2

When reading the statistics about the number of deaths now caused by this pandemic it's easy to just get lost in the numbers then a story like this comes up and it hit me hard the actual reality of how this virus is destroying families.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8231575/Schoolboy-seven-loses-49-year-old-mother-grandmother-coronavirus.html

Schoolboy, seven, loses his mother, 49, and grandmother, 84, to corona virus as his father fights for life in hospital

Friends have raised more than £9,000 for seven-year-old schoolboy Evan Cadby

Mother Julianne Cadby died from COVID-19 at home in Cardiff on April 15 

She worked as a business manager at Cardiff and Vale University Health Board 

• Like 4

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8233185/Shock-photos-inside-Wuhan-lab-stores-1-500-virus-strains.html

'I've seen better seals on my fridge!' Shocking photos from inside Wuhan lab show broken seal on unit which stores 1,500 virus strains - including the bat corona virus behind the deadly pandemic

• Worrying photos have emerged from inside a Wuhan laboratory this week 
  • Pictures show a broken seal on the door of one of the refrigerators 
  • The fridge holds 1,500 different strains of virus including corona virus samples
  • The images were originally published on Twitter in March, before being deleted

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8233203/Chinas-disappeared-happened-dared-speak-coronavirus.html

China's disappeared: At least one is dead and the rest haven't been heard from in months, so why isn't the world asking what happened to the brave souls who dared to speak up about the corona virus outbreak after Beijing lied to the world?

27363316-0-image-a-38_1587245865136.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigTel said:

This Documentary is well worth watching.

I respectfully disagree. The Epoch Times is not a reliable source of factual information. It is a propaganda organization with a right-wing political agenda. While it is clearly the case that the Chinese Communist Party is totalitarian, there is absolutely no clear evidence to support the theory that China intentionally unleashed COVID19 upon the world. There is evidence that the Chinese government did mishandle the outbreak and was not forthcoming with other governments early on. It also seems evident that it is not being honest about the level of infections and deaths in China due to COVID19. But it is an illogical leap to believe or even suspect that China’s mishandling and dishonesty means it used COVID19 as a weapon against other nation-states.

From Wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Epoch_Times

The Epoch Times is a multi-language newspaper.[2] It was founded in 2000 by John Tang and a group of Chinese Americans associated with the Falun Gong spiritual movement.[3] Though the newspaper is known for general interest topics with a focus on news about China and its human rights issues, it has become known for its support of U.S. President Donald Trump and favorable coverage of far-right politicians in Europe; a 2019 report showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television (NTD).[7] The group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination 

• Like 3

I posted a Young Turks video about an opinion of a Fox host calling for war with China over this ``conspiracy`` plot.

If more people keep pushing this then we will get war which would be much worse than what is happening now.

Here`s the Fox Clip

Here`s the Young Turks opinion on it:

• Like 2