Coronavirus

seven

ABC news reporting. Theres actually a clip in there since they are so popular now.

What life is really like in Sweden amid the coronavirus pandemic: Reporter's notebook

After weeks of lockdown in the U.K., seeing people out in Stockholm‘s restaurants and bars enjoying some blissfully sunny weather has been a welcome shock to the system. But Sweden’s approach to the novel coronavirus is a controversial one.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/life-really-sweden-amid-coronavirus-pandemic-reporters-notebook-153500834--abc-news-topstories.html

16 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Same here. I've paid deposit for condo which I expect to lose. Fortunately I didn't book flights.

I'd suggest asking them to hold on to your deposit money to be used for a future booking.   They'll either eventually get a complete booking or get to keep the deposit while building goodwill with a repeat customer.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

I'd suggest asking them to hold on to your deposit money to be used for a future booking.   They'll either eventually get a complete booking or get to keep the deposit while building goodwill with a repeat customer.  

I'll try that. I've booked with this guy before (he's from NY). He should be ok with changing dates.

18 hours ago, Woodie said:

I think it will happen.

If not, we are all in the shit, right over our heads!

I think the flights will resume by Xmas , maybe October but with amended seating which is on the cards... but will there be anything worth flying back to... i think Hotels will re open but Go Go bars and the like im not sure... anyway we can live in hope and thats all.  Maybe Thaifriendly will have its use after all.

Many LBs who worked nana have migrated online as it is , well i suppose they have no choice but not many punters around

Long time in Bkk is probably 1000 baht right now

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tomcat said:

anyway we can live in hope and thats all.

I seen a great quote by "Wayne Dyer",  "You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside".   I like both your and Wayne Dyer positive mindset Tomcat.  Here's to a beer when we get to Thailand again :drinks: Cheers .