China Girl Party @ Famous Bar

pdogg

why i am missing all those fantastic parties...couldnt they wait to do them afer the 3rd febr. while i am there...AB YOU SEE WHAT WE ARE MISSING?

I HOPE that those 20 days i will spend there will be enough to taste all those

Lbs i have in my black book...but looking at the list something tells me that 20 days are not enough :notfair:

Panic,

"Forever" is not enough!!! :)

HI,SIAMSAM...how are you my friend,i am sure that now the gotc (your baby)is coming closer brakes your heart that you will not be there...or are you?

i am not a drinker i only drink soda water,that night i will have a class of watever the rest of the guys are having to your health :hi:

Panic,

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts.

Yes, as the GOTC borealis looms closer I am truly sad and thoroughly heart-broken over not being able to attend and enjoy the event with the rest of the clan. I just wrote DT this morning expressing the same and wishing him an enjoyable third adventure to Planet Pattaya.

For the record, the GOTC was not "my baby" alone. It was a collective idea and endeavor by Deepthroat, Alaskan Bear, Rocket J. Squirrel, and myself. I gave it the name, "Gathering Of The Clan", or GOTC as it is now more commonly referred to. The first GOTC was held at Pook Bar, Soi 6 last February and by all accounts was a success. We decided to make it an annual event and started planning GOTC, 2012 last March. It will be held at Pook Bar, Soi 6 again this year on February 03rd.

I wish everyone a terrific time. I will be there with you in spirit when you raise that glass. AND I promise I'll be dancing on the tables for GOTC, 2013.

King regards :drinks:

SiamSam