New's Salon In Jomtien

pdogg

Things are going well for my friend Ninew. She has a great boyfriend and her own salon on Soi Holiday Hotel in Jomtien. That's at the far end of Jomtien, near Soi 20. It's a full service salon, haircuts for men and ladies, coloring, manicure etc.

So pop in yourself or with your teerak.

Everyone likes New. She is a jai dee mak mak and a witty converstionalist, funny as hell.

Best of luck to New and her new salon, Ninew Hair Design! :drinks:

post-45-027421300 1326712991.jpg

• 1 month later...

Paid a visit on Ninew's Salon the other day...

Had a trim, mani's, pedi's, the works... oh, we had a gay old time! It was great to see her, as always, and she's got a great thing going and very happy. And I for one am very happy for her.

She wanted ya'all to know, that despite some of her old friends perhaps thinking they should stay away and not meddle in her new life, she said quite the contrary -- everyone's welcome! She just asks that you act accordingly, like it's any other salon, and that if her boyfriend is around (either across the street in his cafe, or in the back room painting), that you just act as if you're a new customer.

For what it's worth, she's legit at what she does -- she's had proper schooling, and years experience in salons. I was a satisfied customer (and that's saying something, with my faggoty follicles), and there's no better lady to pamper and entertain you... and at reasonable prices! :D

It's at the ass-end of Jomtien (that rhymes), but worth it. Check it out.

yeah, the boyfriend has a few issues.

he dosnt like anyone connected to sally bar or from the past to talk to her.

so we all have to go through this song and dance that we know her from facebook.

i got interviewed by him how i know her.

he hangs around if you are handsome, so proper chatting is out of the question.

shame really, she has many friends.

but she is happy in her new life, i think the boyfriend thought it was enough out the way nobody would bother her.

so, its well worth making the trip to say hello if you know her, but have to play it careful.

if you go right to the end of jontiem beach road where the road bends to the left.

came back a bit, and it is in the last soi before the bend.

if you go right to the end of jontiem beach road where the road bends to the left.

came back a bit, and it is in the last soi before the bend.

From the man, himself! Cheers, Anthony. I can imagine that interaction -- poor New must have been a bit frazzled.

Yeah, I think the road is called "Soi Holiday House" or Holiday-something, roughly around what would be soi 20.

yeah, the boyfriend has a few issues.

he hangs around if you are handsome, so proper chatting is out of the question.

i've never met the lovely (based on the photo herein) New, but i'd be curious about the salon (and wish her the best) and even more curious as to whether an old fuck like me --if i walked in saying "hey New, great to see you again!" -- would merit the boyfriend's attention?

yeah, i think of doing shit like that.

but no, i won't.

i promise.

:rolleyes:

i've never met the lovely (based on the photo herein) New, but i'd be curious about the salon (and wish her the best) and even more curious as to whether an old fuck like me --if i walked in saying "hey New, great to see you again!" -- would merit the boyfriend's attention?

probably not mate,

but she will trim your ear and nose hair.

• Upvote 1

In two minds as to whether I'd bother visiting Ninew's salon.

I've known Ninew (purely as a friend) for many years, though I'm not so sure I need some jealous boyfriend putting me through the wringer.

Surely his manner can't be good for her business ?

Shame, as I've always found her delightful.

Cheers

Koykaeng

In two minds as to whether I'd bother visiting Ninew's salon.

I've known Ninew (purely as a friend) for many years, though I'm not so sure I need some jealous boyfriend putting me through the wringer.

Surely his manner can't be good for her business ?

Shame, as I've always found her delightful.

Cheers

Koykaeng

I get where your coming from KK, she is delightful and will have many "friends", but I suppose in the back of her b/f's mind hes thinking all these guys that come to visit her to say "hello" have maybe at some point "slept" with her.

Jealousy has "never" been a trait of mine (much to the annoyance of a couple of ex g/f's of mine :lol: )so it wouldnt bother me at all personally.

Maybe he cant help himself and I agree with you that it wont be helping her business at all.

When I read this post after it started I planned to stop in and get haircut when I'm in Patts, but after reading the updates about the BF, I would never go there. Don't wanna deal with that shit at all. :thumbsd:

That being said, anyone know where to get a good haircut?

its not an exageration.

i had stopped at sally bar and asked dow where the salon was.

naturally she wouldnt tell me, as i am a falang and that would involve telling the truth.

she did say, you will have a problem if you go there.

i doubt it.

"are you the one thats been calling all day.?

not me mate, i rang half an hour ago to ask where the salon is.

how do you know niew again.....

facebook, you know how it is, 5 friends in common" etc......

she lives with him and his parents in a house in jontiem. they are good to her, she is happy.

they paid to set the salon up for her, all the profits are niew,s.

the family dont care about money.

so visiting the salon is not easy.

i try to see it from the boyfriends view, wouldnt be nice if 5 blokes a day were popping in she,d been with before.

as we all know, you cant trust a thai, money talks, and for the right price a deal would be done.

i wouldnt be happy myself, with handsome ex,s coming in all day.

so it is a little bit fair enough really.

i wouldnt be happy myself, with handsome ex,s coming in all day.

so it is a little bit fair enough really.

True, and fair play to you for that comment.

Let's be fair, gents -- there's been more than one comment about not wanting to deal with all the hassle when in fact we are talking about one person's experience -- a person who she (and I'm not speaking on authority) appears to have had a very close relationship with.

Mr. 70 also cuts an imposing figure, and I'd probably act a little silly myself if I was the other guy.

Until I have a bad experience I'm gonna try to support her business -- New's a whiz with the sciss's, levies a good price, and is just a great person. I'll report back if/when I meet the dude...

It seems it is the handsome test if the boyfriend turns up or not .

Now its put that way I'd be disappointed if he didn't show :unsure:

Like many here I've always been fond of Niew and wouldn't mind having a friendly chat but out of respect to her I'll stay away .

I'm afraid any questions along the lines of "How do you know......." would be met with a rather swift "What the **** has it got to do with you ?" on my part .