He likes ugly ladyboys with big cocks..

bumblebee

This comment by one of the guys last week gave me a little chuckle at the time.  Basically his wing man left the cuties in TJs to go hunting larger game, but ugly ones in my drinking buddy’s eyes. 

But it got me thinking, is a good face a bonus to a size queen and does the large appendage override all other features and considerations, particularly the looks.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bumblebee said:

This comment by one of the guys last week gave me a little chuckle at the time.  Basically his wing man left the cuties in TJs to go hunting larger game, but ugly ones in my drinking buddy’s eyes. (They were both Dutch by the way).

But it got me thinking, is a good face a bonus to a size queen and does the large appendage override all other features and considerations, particularly the looks.

Not to anybody with taste.

Large appendages can be a pain in the ass!!!

• Like 1

For me, looks are important, but attitude is also a factor, so I do tend to balance them out. Looks alone are not enough - I have a horse racing friend who says that looks are everything; and then the horse runs like a three-legged camel. Apply that to performance in the loom - and even after all the thinking, chemistry and some luck play their part too.

• Like 3

if she gives me the idea she's hot to NAIL me, looks don't count much, so long as she's not a big all over. One of the most memorable and satisfying fucks I took was a small not attractive girl with a small baseball bat tween her legs.  She'd just finished tokin' and was good n stoned and methinks that helped a lot with the gusto in which she went about the shagging. So yeah, ugly but HUNG and stoned too? I'm in, er rather she's in :)

• Like 3

On 12/21/2019 at 2:35 PM, cobber32 said:

looks are important, but attitude is also a factor

As my buddy Archie used to say, I'll take the girl with a 6 in looks with a 10 in attitude any day of the week over the 10 in looks and 6 in attitude!  And for me a 2 in looks + 8 inches does not equal 10.

• Like 1

Yeah I go with how I get on with the girl.

The worst experience I had was with a sexy looking lb in Soi 6 Patts. Pretty girl but bad attitude.

Closely followed by a lb called by a mamasan in a Jomtien bar after I asked her if there were any lbs in bar. I paid her to go.

Now I like to get to know them before I bf them.