Jump to content
stoolpusher

Katty - Bar and Guesthouse ,Soi 4 Jomtien

Recommended Posts

Emmy is having a 'meet & greet' tomorrow evening, at Katty Bar, 8-12pm Friday 31 May, with beers all reduced by 10 bt, and a free pork kebab bbq outside if it's not raining.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Emmy is having a 'meet & greet' tomorrow evening, at Katty Bar, 8-12pm Friday 31 May, with beers all reduced by 10 bt, and a free pork kebab bbq outside if it's not raining.

Sounds good, and the beer is cheap enough already.  Wonder will it be an ongoing event...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Sounds good, and the beer is cheap enough already.  Wonder will it be an ongoing event...

They are hoping for 'monthly' meets, but not so much on any set week during a month 

More a case of who is and how many members are in town at the time

  • Like 1

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 5/30/2019 at 9:42 AM, duke007 said:

They are hoping for 'monthly' meets, but not so much on any set week during a month 

More a case of who is and how many members are in town at the time

is it too early to sign up for the September meet?

:drinks:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arch has had some time off the loading docks and I found my way to pattaya.  Made the journey to the wilds of Jomtien a few days ago.  Got there rather early, about 800pm.  i was with two other reprobates. I had a previous engagement and caught up with them.

It was dead.  There were only two girls there and no customers.  The thing that saved the day was that the two girls that were there were superb.  We plied them with drinks and had a right laugh.  they were quite charming.  we made our own little party.  it was Sonny and teya (Teva) I forget which.  I tell you both girls were cute as buttons and i would ahve taken wither or.  i ended up taking one, Sonny, upstairs later.

We had numerous drinks and stayed a couple of hours.  My other two buddies wanted to check out K R Us but I was content where I was.  Guys split and things went from fun to more fun.  Lets just say it things got a bit frisky.  I ended up taking Sonny upstairs for a great session.  by the time we finished Emmy got to the bar.  Had a quick chat and made my way back to Chez Arch for two nights.

I had blown a load earlier in the day at ZAZA massage so i was, well, drained!!!!

Loved the time at Katty Bar but the lack of girls was a downer.  Having saod that those two girls were dynamite and well worth paying a visit!!  they saved the day. Could be a very fun place with at least 4-6 regular girls there.  I guess if there are no punters, then its tough to attract the girls and vice versa.

We were very happy to spend our time and money and support the bar.  However, if the two girls there were duds and only interested in their phones i am sure we would have taken a powder quickly!!!  Thank goodness they were great!!!

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody, Welcome to the rainy season.
Keep your health as well.

However, my bar is still open as usual.

  Welcome to the bar with the most beautiful Ladyboys in Jomtien Beach. At katty bar and room for rent on jomtien beach road soi4.

Emmy Boss

IMG_20190612_5.jpg

IMG_20190612_6.jpg

IMG_20190612_4.jpg

IMG_20190612_8.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sonny and Teya are great hostesses and a lot of fun.  Dont know about tiger would like her to take a bite out of me anytime!!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another meet night at Katty Bar next Friday

(poster courtesy of Kwan :good:)

20190616_180730.png

  • Like 2

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 7:06 AM, ArchieBunker said:

Arch has had some time off the loading docks and I found my way to pattaya.  Made the journey to the wilds of Jomtien a few days ago.  Got there rather early, about 800pm.  i was with two other reprobates. I had a previous engagement and caught up with them.

It was dead.  There were only two girls there and no customers.  The thing that saved the day was that the two girls that were there were superb.  We plied them with drinks and had a right laugh.  they were quite charming.  we made our own little party.  it was Sonny and teya (Teva) I forget which.  I tell you both girls were cute as buttons and i would ahve taken wither or.  i ended up taking one, Sonny, upstairs later.

We had numerous drinks and stayed a couple of hours.  My other two buddies wanted to check out K R Us but I was content where I was.  Guys split and things went from fun to more fun.  Lets just say it things got a bit frisky.  I ended up taking Sonny upstairs for a great session.  by the time we finished Emmy got to the bar.  Had a quick chat and made my way back to Chez Arch for two nights.

I had blown a load earlier in the day at ZAZA massage so i was, well, drained!!!!

Loved the time at Katty Bar but the lack of girls was a downer.  Having saod that those two girls were dynamite and well worth paying a visit!!  they saved the day. Could be a very fun place with at least 4-6 regular girls there.  I guess if there are no punters, then its tough to attract the girls and vice versa.

We were very happy to spend our time and money and support the bar.  However, if the two girls there were duds and only interested in their phones i am sure we would have taken a powder quickly!!!  Thank goodness they were great!!!

Good to hear you had a nice time with Sonny. There are less girls at Katty Bar at the moment as this low season is the lowest ever, and there isn't much point in being there for most of the staff as customers are few and far between. Teya and Sonny are usually there, the others come in from time to time, usually later in the evening.

But if any BMs want to meet a specific girl they can phone or text Emmy, preferably after 1600, and she will contact the girl to get her along, if available.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another meet and greet night planned

(Poster courtesy of Kwan)

20190702_123049.png

  • Like 2

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody.
  Welcome to the bar with the most beautiful Ladyboys in Jomtien Beach. At katty bar and room for rent on jomtien beach road soi4
   We wait for you
Come to greet and have fun with us.
Thank you
Emmy Boss

IMG_20190709_10.jpg

IMG_20190709_8.jpg

IMG_20190709_6.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

    Welcome everybody  to join Meet and greet Lur Saluces and Sunny's birthday on 14 July.
The Katty Kittens team are ready to welcome everyone. ^^

Sent from my vivo 1819 using Tapatalk

tapatalk_1562693682618.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2019 at 11:26 PM, Quietguy said:

Some recent pics from Katty Bar fb page:

Screenshot 2019-07-01 at 16.51.56.png

Screenshot 2019-07-01 at 16.45.26.png

Thank you very much Quiet guy. Not see you long time. Hope you are find.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, EmmyKattybar said:

Thank you very much Quiet guy. Not see you long time. Hope you are find.

Hi Emmy! Yes I am fine thanks. I hope all is well with you and your ladies, and you are getting through low season ok. I will be back in January again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Hi Emmy! Yes I am fine thanks. I hope all is well with you and your ladies, and you are getting through low season ok. I will be back in January again.

Me and my staff are fine. But making money very hard
Because Low Season this year is the most quiet. But I will try my best to help my employees survive from this low season. I'm worried about them
  If you come back and still see me That is, I can do And I hope so
Thank you very much Quietguy
Emmy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I've heard it is very quiet in Jomtien now, and Pattaya. I wish you good luck Emmy, and for your staff too. 

Thank you very much Quietguy. I hope lucky win lottery no.1 get big money. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello every body.

thank you Kwan for the artwork. You do good for me many time .

For a thank you for everybody that comes to my birthday party next sunday the 21st, i will start the free barbeque around 8.30-9p.m. until the food finish. Please come early to enjoy the nice food.

i will also as a gift for everybody that comes, discount all bills by 10%. 

whatever your total bill is when you leave i will discount 10% from that much.I want to do this to say thankyou so much to my friends and every person that comes.

the Katty kittens will all be there to take care of you and i hope that some of my Ladyboy friends will come.

last time i discount all beers by 10 baht, this time because i know some people like shorts and mixers, every thing is discount that is on the bill total, including any bar fines.

all i ask is if anyone like the free food please give a small tip to the cooker is my nephew , he works hard!

thankyou very much

Emmy


 

tapatalk_1563197478757.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2011720701_Screenshot2019-07-16at08_15_19.thumb.png.0e51e372eec199b9f9dd4f30e6ab6494.png

HAHA! 

Just as well! I hope your friend in the bar opposite Katty Bar doesn't arrange a surprise Karaoke again!

I hope you have a great evening. I wish I could be there too!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...