Stringfellows

Tomcat

Indeed ,she does work at Stringfellows S.Sam .

On the cusp i suppose of being a full ladyboy but if you stripped the bikini off and stuck her in jeans she could probably make the service girl grade at Corner bar or similar if you get my drift. TT Chang said she looked like an A Division Starfish and that is the impression you will get. I Likes Starfish anyway and im not exacty doing triple somersaults most of the time

I spotted a new Service girl in one of the other bars and thats the menu for tonight. A real sweety who just started a few days ago... once again a big starfish factor ( i guessing) but never mind. expect the pic tomorrow if all goes well.

From BKK its impossible to post any more on this forum as it takes 5 mins to load a page up . I tried laptop and three IT centres and no good. the front page also screws up and the forum button is hidden. Had the same problem around 10 days ago... whats up here or is it bad luck

From BKK its impossible to post any more on this forum as it takes 5 mins to load a page up . I tried laptop and three IT centres and no good. the front page also screws up and the forum button is hidden. Had the same problem around 10 days ago... whats up here or is it bad luck

Sorry old man, sounds like the dreaded "operator error" to me. I posted photos earlier no problem, haven't had any issues with the site lately.

Old man eh...im not that old.

Meant out of respect, as you were already an established fixture on the boards when I was posting my first "is it gay to like ladyboys" question.

I might actually be older in physical years. I'm celebrating both 21 and 30 simultaneously on January 30 in Pattaya.

• 2 weeks later...

PRETTY femboy but...not my taste,sorry guys,i love that face but no tits,and that puts me off,let alone that little thai stick...

I LOVE BIG tits and a nice big hard dick but again thats not enough to turn me on. Must have that gg look,if u know what i mean,

I never like boys so that makes me no gay,but i love ladyboys and if that makes me guy thats ok with me.

but at least i know that i am still a vergin,many tried but none of them suceeded to...and it looks that i will die vergin...

i always wonder if i am missing something of not letting an Lb to take my virginity,i am scared because if i try it and find out that i like it then i will say and blame myself of all those years wasted... :notfair:

Panic...maybe you should have a GG take your virginity with her finger! Or a vibrator!

That's what happened to me! My girl was messing around back there and it felt great! So I encouraged her to stick a finger in! That was awesome too, so I decided I wanted to get fucked by my girl. This never actually happened for years to come, because I was put off by the fact that dildos look like cocks! They are modeled after cocks, and in my mind that would be gay!

I would only go for a smooth looking device like a vibrator. It was ok, but the hard vibrators are not as good as something soft. Anyway, it all progressed from there over many years, and I will say that I like to get fucked sometimes. Maybe once every few months. (Don't know why I don't want to do it all the time.) It's always been by a sexy ladyboy.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Panic...maybe you should have a GG take your virginity with her finger! Or a vibrator!

That's what happened to me! My girl was messing around back there and it felt great! So I encouraged her to stick a finger in! That was awesome too, so I decided I wanted to get fucked by my girl. This never actually happened for years to come, because I was put off by the fact that dildos look like cocks! They are modeled after cocks, and in my mind that would be gay!

I would only go for a smooth looking device like a vibrator. It was ok, but the hard vibrators are not as good as something soft. Anyway, it all progressed from there over many years, and I will say that I like to get fucked sometimes. Maybe once every few months. (Don't know why I don't want to do it all the time.) It's always been by a sexy ladyboy.

it looks that i will loose my virginity at the gotc party febr.3...actually in 3 days

it looks that i will loose my virginity at the gotc party febr.3...actually in 3 days

I'll be losing my virginity yet "again" a day before you Panic :yahoo:, and hopefully "again" by a sweet wee lassie from Famous :rolleyes:

I am hoping to get better "aquainted" with Aom (ex La Bamba)and now at Stringfellows this time :spiteful:

post-136-022660600 1327966124.jpg

• 1 month later...