Dream shattered

Woodie

To keep it short. Visited Thailand last December. Part of the visit involved a bus trip. One of the guides was a LB. I fell for her!!!!!!!

We have chatted since then and I managed a return visit in October. Took her for a two day trip to Pattaya and that is when I had one of those could have been should have been great times, but it wasn't quite.

Shortly after arriving at the hotel our 2 pre booked massage girls turned up. Had a great massage!. Then into bed for what I thought was going to be a fantastic time. After a time of me trying to get things going she suddenly sat up, jumped on top of me and wanked madly until she cried out, I am going to cum!, Man did she cum. It shot all over my head I have never seen anything like it.

The problem was, that that was it. Nothing else for the 2 days. I felt absolutely gutted.

Here is me with all these thoughts of what might have been and feeling totally frustrated!. The only response I got when questioning why the lack of action was for her to say that she felt she was cheating on her BF!!!!.

Damn, she knew the setup before we went!. We are still friends and chat most days. She has broken up with the BF and my question is, do I try again????????.

She is great company apart from the lack of full on sex that we did not have. She is a top and I am ok with that, all though I would rather she was versatile. I have fallen for her even after what happened!. She is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Do I give up the dream or not?.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Do I give up the dream or not?.

Welcome to the Forum Woodie!   :biggrin:

My two baht is not to make any promises to her that you might regret keeping.

Suggest that you test the waters with a bunch a different ladyboys and after you see how that goes you can decide whether or not you want to give her another go.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Welcome to the Forum Woodie!   :biggrin:

My two baht is not to make any promises to her that you might regret keeping.

Suggest that you test the waters with a bunch a different ladyboys and after you see how that goes you can decide whether or not you want to give her another go.

that is what i did with my ex.....but after testing other lbs.....i barely remember her name...

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Woodie said:

Oh well, not going back until April so it may have all changed before then. But Goddamn I do miss that body and what might have been!!!!!!!!!.

Have you ever been in Thailand in April? Beware of Songkran, especially in Pattaya, April 13-19.

• Upvote 1

My two baht and thinking on this.

Tricky one this as there is a little emotion involved already. Even if it's only lust. Which means that you might be willing to settle for less when more is available with another person.

I definatley think u should try again but give it your best shot and certainly talk about the issues with her before u visit and gauge the response and if she even knows what your talking about. At least u can walk away feeling better.

There are plenty here that will fit u like a glove and plenty that will feel like your riding the rapids on a log.

Not living in Thailand it's best to just come here for fun and if u do move here, then all the hassles, ups and downs of a relationship can be played out full time.

good luck :drinks:

• Upvote 2

More developments!!!!!.

Been chatting and it turns out that there may be more to the breakup etc. with the BF and our episode.

She did not want to go into it but posted a photo of herself and another LB. (best friend), and reading between the lines I think that there is some soul searching going on and maybe she is heading down the path of ditching the male partner for a female!.

Is that unusual for a LB?. She is a top, makes no secret of it.

I am now intrigued to say the least. 

• Upvote 2

On 11/8/2016 at 0:33 AM, Foggy said:

My two baht and thinking on this.

Tricky one this as there is a little emotion involved already. Even if it's only lust. Which means that you might be willing to settle for less when more is available with another person.

I definatley think u should try again but give it your best shot and certainly talk about the issues with her before u visit and gauge the response and if she even knows what your talking about. At least u can walk away feeling better.

There are plenty here that will fit u like a glove and plenty that will feel like your riding the rapids on a log.

Not living in Thailand it's best to just come here for fun and if u do move here, then all the hassles, ups and downs of a relationship can be played out full time.

good luck :drinks:

By the way Foggy I appreciate your comments. Good thoughts and advice!!!!.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Not sure how to read it Woodie but keep us posted on developments.  Some LBs have been known to have a bit of fun together over the years alright.

I can't read it either as yet. I may broach the subject with her, (gently mind you!).

Would love to post a photo or two and you would know why I am so struck by her.(A real stunner). But at this stage I will not as she is not a working girl. (Has a "proper" job).Her ex may look at this site and then the shit could hit the fan!!!!!.

I posted this here rather than after your other post in an old TF thread.

Woodie sorry if this info is posted elsewhere. Do you have anymore Thailand LB experience than one trip where you met one LB? You need to get out and meet LBs in bars, on TF and maybe try your luck with a LB that has a real job. You need to understand the lay of the land (no pun intended). 

Just because a LB says on TF she has a real job doesn't mean it's true. And even if it is true it doesn't mean she doesn't do P4P at a disco or bar on the weekend. Also if she has a real job can she get away along enough to be with you on your vacation? Most everything in Thailand relationships with farlangs is smoke and mirrors. If you want a real relationship and you don't live in Thailand you likely will just end up being a sponsor. Someone who sends the LB money frequently and only sees her occasionally. And even then you could wind up being one sponsor of many for the same LB.

Maybe you have more experience than I realize. But this all sounds a bit naive if you don't. And maybe even if you do have experience.

peace,

• Upvote 2

I know where you are coming from. I don't have much experience with LB's. Only got interested after meeting the one on the bus trip which led me to experience 2 in Pattaya afterwards. Those 2 started me off on the follow up of the bus girl!.

The story goes on from there.

If I catch up with the TF girl in late March, ( by the way she does have a job. she gave me the address of her shop but I could not make it there on the last trip),and it does not work out, well hey there's always the bars!!!.

Also aware that not every experience with a LB is going to be "the best".

After the letdown with the bus girl I think my skin has thickened. So excuse the pun, onward and upwards!.

• Upvote 2