Ladyboys With Short Hair

Pdoggg

I was headed home after a night out and took a short cut through Sunee.  Spotted a tall short haired boy in a Pattaya singlet.  Being a bit tipsy thought I would follow my gaydar and went in for a nitecap.  Said boy volunteered that he was a ladyboy without prompting.

I find fashionably short haired ladyboys quite sexy but many shorties have recently visited the monkey house.  Don't have any pic of the Sunee boy but here are two short haired ladyboys you might enjoy!    :biggrin:

post-7348-0-97247800-1452711505_thumb.jp

post-7348-0-84610200-1452711508_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Yes, yes, short haired ladyboys do it for me.  I was with one last trip.  She works in the Rompoo Complex, Nancy.  I'm sure one of you deviants has a photo of her.  Very attractive.

On another theme, I was on a scooter last trip and I drove by a Thai guy who was obviously a guy from the waste up, but below he had a tartan mini-skirt, stockings, and high heels.  Fuck know why.  But it was the weirdest thing to look at, very confusing too.  Outstanding pair of legs on the fella.  He really was half man, half lady.

• Upvote 2

On another theme, I was on a scooter last trip and I drove by a Thai guy who was obviously a guy from the waste up, but below he had a tartan mini-skirt, stockings, and high heels.  Fuck know why.  But it was the weirdest thing to look at, very confusing too.  Outstanding pair of legs on the fella.  He really was half man, half lady.

You sure it wasnt Petesie?   :rolleye0012:

• Upvote 1

If you go to the Second Road end of Soi VC about 4 am you can catch a few "different" types around .

Last trip I met this spiky haired cute one with piercing blue contacts wearing leggings and  Doc Martens type boots , really quite androgynous I was sorely tempted but then his friend popped out of the shadows who looked like he had been working on the foundations of some new Beach Road hotel by day ... He was quite insistent that he could show me a good time ...as I paused still hoping to chat more to the spiky haired little one the big one whipped off his wig and said "Its OK I'm gay too " 

I politely bid them goodnight and went upon my merry way . 

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...