Catun from cascade

donnnnnny

Anyone have a number, i am very keen  for a romp with this babe. Made eye contact in july but unfortunatly for me she had a punter with her

cheers donnnnnny aka the flash

I saw her a couple of weeks ago working at Fairy Bar in Nana Plaza along with several other ex-Cascade/Charades girls.  I didn't catch her number, but you know what she looks like so will be easy to spot in Fairy Bar.

• Upvote 2

ya .. many Cascades girls have migrated to Fairy...

btw Donnny...

Rong ( Rongy) the manager is an old friend of  mine , since 1989.. by the old ponce a drink and you be badgerd for ever more ... ha ha

see you soon 

whats fairy  is it a new bar or something?? and where is it?

walk up the stairwell at far end NEP and as you hit 1st floor turn left and there it is , the brand new LB Bar .. Fairy Bar.. and good it is too ( Casenova is to the right at you face the balcony) . I never see Cartoon in there though)

Shes getting on a bit now as well .. i think i saw her in Charades ????.. many LBs are migrating between the bars right now

5 LB s Bars on this flloor now , Temptations , Fairy Bar , Casenova , DC Bar and Straps

DC Bar is the newish bar next door to the left of Casanova and is pre op and many new faces... Straps is along the corridor at the bend on same flloor and is all post op ...

there seems to be a no mans land at the stairwell between Casenova and Fairty Bar  and war could break out soon  :biggrin:... ( i heard that Casenova may have taken back the stairwell but its a rumour at the  moment)

• Upvote 1

HI 

NEED TO NOW PLACES FOR SWINGERS CLUB EVEN WITH LADYBOYS 

Welcome to the Forum Wissemana!    :drinks:

That's a good question!  

I don't know of any swingers clubs with ladyboys.

I have heard of a few instances where guys have organized heir own ad hoc swing parties.

There was a short lived ladyboy guesthouse/bar in Jomtien, think it was called the Nang Fa Resort, my memory is hazy.  In a prior incarnation it was a straight swingers club.  Had four private rooms, a pool, a bar, a common area, was quite nice.

I have seen some sexual acting out in public in some indoor ladyboy bars, mostly giving and getting head, or a getting a handjob while drinking beer.  

You can organize your own of course. But very often the girls don't want to fuck each other. 

I am curious though about swingers clubs in Thailand. Are there any in Pattaya or Bangkok?

HI 

NEED TO NOW PLACES FOR SWINGERS CLUB EVEN WITH LADYBOYS 

Note that swingers clubs are illegal in Thailand, so if they are around, they have to be underground. This will also mean that finding a swingers clubs with ladyboys even more difficult.

It sounds like you want to experience a foursome, with a ladyboy and a guy, with you and your partner. This can be straightforward to arrange with a ladyboy from a bar - just ask her to suggest a guy who is willing to participate for a few more baht.

I saw Cartoon working at Fairy Bar last month.  I'm reading reports that Rainbow group is having difficulties and Fairy Bar may be closing.  Rainbow, bar was closed for a period in October due to a road where they caught out two underage GG's. Not sure where Cartoon will land, but she always seems to resurface.

post-1488-0-13771800-1447393708_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3