New Ladyboy Bar Soi 7 Pattaya

pdogg

Gala grand opening of a brand new ladyboy bar on Soi 7 will be November 3rd.

This will be a major new venue, one of the top ladyboy bars in town therefore one of the top ladyboy bars in the world!

Reserve the date, you're not going to want to miss this one.

And a great name too but that's not public info yet. Stay tuned.

Well i hope that the new bar is what PDogg expects,so do i.

I love to be there on the oppening but i cannot.Actually the only first day opening i have been was the GUESS BAR 1 in bkk...

So it has to be in febr.,by that time we all going to know more details of this new place how good is...so pls start sharpening and oiling ur tools guys :cold: :ass:

mardhi, on October 25 2011, 05:42 AM, said:

The bar is owned by the same people as Guess Bar in BKK, however it is going to be a different style of bar hence they have not used the same name. It will however have commonality on some things, like good service, good hostess staff, always original drinks etc etc. There will also be joint events between the 2 bars - for example 2 girls are in Pattaya already and a further 8 are coming down tonight to assist with the opening and recruitment of new staff. But dont worry, this is not even half the staff of the bar in BKK, there is still 18 remaining in Guess Bar for those who are venturing out in the Big Mango in the next couple of days. .

Another BM has been quoted as saying "A big place, apparently, with 25 ladyboys on staff, to begin with. Beers and most spirits between 75-85bht."

P.S. - name is Bar Anaconda

And Tong is going to be staying in Pattaya

Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaa :yahoo::yahoo:

There is a God after all :hi:

Sorry to break your heart Dave but Tong is a BKK employee and won't be in Pattaya for long - infact she is upcountry at moment and then heading back to Guess bar once Loy Kratong is over (assuming of course no flooding). The girls in BKK are used to an income level that cannot be supported in Pattaya so hardly anyone wants to stay over and above what is being asked of them in terms of helping out.

I was here for the party, thanks to whoever it was I was chatting with about this site who passed me a card for this forum. I've finally got round to signing up.

I got introduced to so many BMs from the different forums that night, hard to keep track of who exactly I spoke to in those few hours before Kung clubbed me over the head, slung me over her shoulder back to the cave.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to break your heart Dave but Tong is a BKK employee and won't be in Pattaya for long - infact she is upcountry at moment and then heading back to Guess bar once Loy Kratong is over (assuming of course no flooding). The girls in BKK are used to an income level that cannot be supported in Pattaya so hardly anyone wants to stay over and above what is being asked of them in terms of helping out.

No worries mate, my heart not broken because I eventually at last learnt to leave my Heart at the Airport last trip and it felt great :yahoo:

I can also fully understand why a BKK girl wouldnt want to become a Pattaya girl once they are used to their BKK price tags :money: