Bangkok wtf

Tomcat

Just got in and its all changed here...

Nana Hotel is boarded up and looks like it wont be coming back.. 

Rainbow Bar is now LB bar, think its called Fairy Bar , and they said tomorrow 150 Lbs...basically Nana P is now one big LB bar..didnt even make it to DC10 and they tell me thats LB now as well.. wow .. its crazy so  many LBs here. 

CIB is sitting amongst rubble as the building opposite has been demolished.. its still open though bring your hard hat for now

The LB Bar next to Chaos 9 is busted it seems and is a mex food place next week.. the one that Gutsy was reporting on..cant remember the name at this time as brainfucked today

maybe someone reported all this and im behind the curve...oh well

• Upvote 3

Re Nana Hotel

i just walked by... actually its open but only the far entrance is not boarded up ..the front area is a building site and im stil not sure of whats going on... ill take pic later.. but its blighted the area thats for sure 

Also i agree that the LB choice in Nana is incredible now..

OMG im in love with a new honey in Fairy Bar and hope shes in there tonight...damn i should have taken her last night :mad0235: .. she probably back on the Isaan return bus today..Charades has taken a bit of a dive now due to staff migration to other bars but still some nice new pretties in there

Obsessions also a bit stale and to many Silicone Divas

.....Go forth and  multiply

• Upvote 2

Just got in and its all changed here...

Nana Hotel is boarded up and looks like it wont be coming back.. 

Rainbow Bar is now LB bar, think its called Fairy Bar , and they said tomorrow 150 Lbs...basically Nana P is now one big LB bar..didnt even make it to DC10 and they tell me thats LB now as well.. wow .. its crazy so  many LBs here. 

CIB is sitting amongst rubble as the building opposite has been demolished.. its still open though bring your hard hat for now

The LB Bar next to Chaos 9 is busted it seems and is a mex food place next week.. the one that Gutsy was reporting on..cant remember the name at this time as brainfucked today

maybe someone reported all this and im behind the curve...oh well

Lot's of changes for sure Tomcat.  Paradise Club was sold a few months back and turned into a Mexican Restaraunt named the "The Mexican which opens October 31st.  

post-1488-0-04411200-1445008370_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-01936400-1445008371_thumb.jp

Fairy bar is owned by same group as Rainbow bar.  Many girls from Cascade/Charades have migrated to Fairy Bar including Candy, Cartoon, Sai, Pai, to name a few.  DC 10 I'm told has both pre-ops and posties.  I only ducked my head a couple weeks ago and didn't see anyone familiar.

Casanova is still operating with about a dozen or so LB's.  Jo Jo and Apple were the only one's I recognized when I stopped in for a couple of drinks.  This one named Selena tried to temp me with a ST at premium price, so I settled on a nice reliable LT at Temptations instead.

Selena 

post-1488-0-11210000-1445008646_thumb.jp

At Temptations I noticed this sign in the toilet about the BKK fun card.  I didn't ask any details but I also saw this advertised at Big Dogs at the entrance.  Not sure what exactly the savings you get for the 200 baht besides the 10% discount on your final bill. 

post-1488-0-80279600-1445009076_thumb.jppost-1488-0-80279600-1445009076_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-70746700-1445009077_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

I knew about all the new bars when I arrived in early September. But I read three different forums. Guess I should have reported more. I went in DC-10 (I think hope I'm not confused with Fairy Bar) and it was a bar the same size/design as Tempations and absolutely packed with LBs. There was hardly room to move and you had a mass of LBs right in your face, as well as up on the stage, asking to join you. The in your face pressure was a bit overwhelming even for a Nana veteran.

ya .. DC10 is not Fairy Bar... basically the first floor is LB Central as you have Straps, DC10 , Casanova , Fairy Bar , Temptations all together

DC10 is packed solid with LBs but the Mamasan is heavy pressure ,,, i give her 100 baht tip and she said she want 500... ha ha. some chance .

still ... lots more choice .. im not complaining.. 

Re Nana Hotel

i just walked by... actually its open but only the far entrance is not boarded up ..the front area is a building site and im stil not sure of whats going on... ill take pic later.. but its blighted the area thats for sure 

.....Go forth and  multiply

golden bar, in the nana hotel building is being transformed into Hardrock cafe, taking also part of the dining area of nana hotel.Rumours mentioned the nana hotel restaurant would go up by one floor. I don't have evidence on this.

The former Paradise, LB/GG bar in the rajah hotel building aside Annie's soap massage, as reported above had been sold and a Mexican restaurant will be open in a couple of weeks.

I always believe that some numbers on NEP staff is exaggerated. Numbers are high and concentrated in a small area, but 600 LB is overestimated by nearly two times, IMHO.

• Upvote 1

golden bar, in the nana hotel building is being transformed into Hardrock cafe, taking also part of the dining area of nana hotel.Rumours mentioned the nana hotel restaurant would go up by one floor. I don't have evidence on this.

The former Paradise, LB/GG bar in the rajah hotel building aside Annie's soap massage, as reported above had been sold and a Mexican restaurant will be open in a couple of weeks.

I always believe that some numbers on NEP staff is exaggerated. Numbers are high and concentrated in a small area, but 600 LB is overestimated by nearly two times, IMHO.

That number was speculation if ALL the NEP bars changed to lbs. It is quite surprising that more lbs bars are opening though. DC10 and Fairy, plus more post op lbs are showing up the in the remaining gg bars. Your estimate is right for the current number of bars.

600 is a bit over the top... like you say but plenty of Choice...a couple of Hundred maybe last night. Its not busy at all....the bars are empty much of the time

The attitude has changed for the worst in general with some only leave the bar for an hour.. .  Thats the only downside now , we cant change it and the old days are gone for good ...many LB are hard edged to say the least these days... The GFE is gone for good i think here

• Upvote 1

That number was speculation if ALL the NEP bars changed to lbs. It is quite surprising that more lbs bars are opening though. DC10 and Fairy, plus more post op lbs are showing up the in the remaining gg bars. Your estimate is right for the current number of bars.

i agree that more posties are showing up in other bars . why these LBs bars are opening up is maybe they think they can replicate Obsessions success which is a Jap resort bar but even this Bar has lost some of its buzz IMO. They need to churn the staff as customers will get fed up with the same old same old

I only come every 12 weeks so im no expert but this is how it feels

Sorry to miss you this trip, Tomcat.  I'm downunder .... (although I suppose I'm usually that in Bangkok too!! )  See you at Christmas?

Hope you are not sullying one of my many mia noi.  On second thoughts, I inherited most of them from you, my Chief Scout.

Enjoy!   :hi:

Hi TT

ya i remember you mentioned this bout OZ... many new LBs on the scene now.. level 1 in Nana is like one big LB bar now.As you walk up the stairwell the whole walkway is crowded with them.  4 LB bars on one floor alone

DC Bar is a bit aggressive as last night they were actually grabbing and dragging customers in and some were not LB lovers.. around 6 times i see a big tussle around the entrance and some guys shirts were almost torn off..mmmm.. they need to calm down (  mind you some did stay inside once Shanghai,d)

btw

The Manager at the AS is Mr Smarmy or whatever you called him/.. ha ha.. hes back

Lousy internet as well ... i got them to put a router in my room as the clowns installed one Router for the whole building and the signal is crap .. even now its still crap with my own Router.. :mad0235:

Also Nana Hotel is now relaunch as the front section as Hooters ..whatever that is..not sure but i dont think its for the family outing

yup. thats correct walk up the far ground floor stairwell by Obsessions and walk up to level 1 and its LB Country..it hits you straight away with them all loitering around

1st Floor is as follows

Straps , DC10 , Casenova .(stairwell) Fairy Bar and then Temptations  ... basically for DC10, Casenova and Fairy there are no GG bars between them.. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Board member on another forum reports Fairy Bar has cleared out all the lbs and has switched to an all gg bar. Some of the lbs attempting to return to their previous bar are being changed a rejoining fee of 15,000 Baht.

I heard Rainbow 4 was being remodeled and the GGs from there are now in Fairy. And in perhaps two weeks when Rainbow 4 is done the LBs will be back. But that is just a rumor.

FFS, they're paying to 15K baht to work!

I'd think Chaos 9 would be glad to have them. But I suppose some ladyboys are better suited to gogos.

I think they would too. Chaos 9 is up to 20 staff (15 LB's and 5 GG's) It's a great place for them to work as they can come and go as they please.  It's not so great for the customer because of that. Often a LB they are interested is only there on weekends or night's they think they can get customers.  I know one LB who doesn't go if there is the smallest threat of rain.  The LB's at the Go Go's have to go to work every night or pay bar fines when they don't go in.  

I heard Rainbow 4 was being remodeled and the GGs from there are now in Fairy. And in perhaps two weeks when Rainbow 4 is done the LBs will be back. But that is just a rumor.

I've heard they were told a week or two and they could come back.  A lot of them didn't believe this to be the case so they went back to their old bars.  In Temptations case they were fining those girls who worked their before 15,000 baht if they wanted to resume work at that bar.  I think Charades was being a lot more welcoming as they really need the staff.  I've read that Pai has gone back to Charades and I'm sure some other big names that fled for Fairy Bar will return.  

In my three visits to Temptation in October and a few walk bye's the were void of customers and only had about 10 LB's working.  

Rainbow was raided last month and two underage GG's were caught out which. They were forced to close for a week.  Some think that it was a case of Nana group (Charades/ Obsessions) using BIB connections to hurt the competition.  

I went on a bar crawl with 3 others one night were we went to LB bars and GG bars.  I was surprised how crowded the GG bars were on a week night.  It was also surprising how many GG's they had working.  This was on a week night.  So I can see why Rainbow group maybe bumping the LB's out temporarily.  Personally I hope that Fairy Bar returns.  It's a much nicer and cleaner than Charades, they don't pound the music and n pushy mamason. They also had a pretty solid staff built up with a lot of big earners from Charades in their line-up

• Upvote 1