Pooks Bar Soi Buakhao Demolished?

Stroker

Can anyone on the ground confirm whether or not the bar has been gutted/ renovated? Never a great fan of the place but if true I am sure some will miss it

I read that elsewhere and saw some pictures of construction work. But I won't be there until Sunday.

• Upvote 1

I had a nightcap in there a few years back with Panicos,  one LB came over to me and starting touching my nether regions...as I was a little worse for wear, not in the mood and basically not interested in her I told her "sorry, I cannot get hard" ... to which she replied with a hairflick "that because you old man" and then walked off. I have never returned to the bar since  :biggrin:

I do however remember an encounter one afternoon while strolling by Pooks Swan and that was spending a very happy time in one of the rooms with the very nicely "endowed" Gor and leaving a couple of hours later walking rather bow-legged    :rolleye0012:

btw ....she didnt have tits then either  B)

post-136-0-63300000-1441395985_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I had a pleasant visit to the Bangkok Bank ATM opposite the site other day. 

For once I didn't feel I had plethora of pupils focused on my pert posterior.

"Pert posterior?" more likely looking at which cash out button you pressed.

Apparently Mrs. Pook is aiming for the Jap market.

So expect to see very fresh LB faces, tongue in cheek, for very ST.

• Upvote 2

I used to like the place years ago and spend a lot of time there. But a few years ago they started a charge up front thing for the girls that lasted a while and then every LB was demanding 1000 ST so like many others I stopped going. I won't miss the place at all.

I had a run in with mama Pook a few years ago at the first GOTC. She wouldn't let me in the Soi 6 bar for the party because she though I was just there for the free food. Funny as I almost never eat the free food a bar parties.

• Upvote 2

I used to like the place years ago and spend a lot of time there. But a few years ago they started a charge up front thing for the girls that lasted a while and then every LB was demanding 1000 ST so like many others I stopped going. I won't miss the place at all.

Yes my thoughts entirely .

At had been going downhill for years , I haven't been in a for a year or more I'll not lose any sleep tonight at its closing . 

• Upvote 1

Never was in Pook Soi Buakhao but learned that many of the girls are now working in Pook Soi 6. Information is from a good, direct source. Might be able to confirm it in 2 months, if the amount of girls in Pook Soi 6 really has significantly increased.

• Upvote 2

Never was in Pook Soi Buakhao but learned that many of the girls are now working in Pook Soi 6. Information is from a good, direct source. Might be able to confirm it in 2 months, if the amount of girls in Pook Soi 6 really has significantly increased.

Would not be a big surprise as they used to rotate some the the LBs between the two bars.

Here is a picture as of this morning. Looks like the have completely torn out what was on the inside of the ground floor. Thought I could still see the pool table upstairs but the lighting was very bad so maybe wrong. But the upstairs looked nice before the construction (or did when I was last up there).

post-345-0-81257400-1441860022_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Yes, according to some of the local LB's...they are renovating the place. Supposed to be finished in time for "high season" Hopefully sometime in November...So don't worry guys...You'll still have to make new memories at Pook Swan House...

It's now called Pook Swan House Bistro and Bar.

Well, I passed the new Pook Swan House & Bistro and it is now opened for business.....Gone are the dancers and gone are the LB's!!!

It looked more like a lounge with only very few customers.....Very disappointing if you expected a new and improved LB bar...That's all that left is your memories...good or bad!!!  Just move on, I guess??

• Upvote 2