If Ladyboys Had A Forum What Would They Say

Pdoggg

I think most Ladyboys prefer Facebook to Forums.

But who knows maybe they have a forum like LadyboyReview?

What would they talk about?

What would the sub forums be............ Hair Flick of the Day?      Farang Wall of Shame?  Bedroom Pics?

• Upvote 1

There might be a few red faces if we could access any private areas they may have. It would be interesting to hear from guys if they found out the tables had been turned and the LBs were posting naked photos of them clearly without permission for the most part. :biggrin:

I guess FB is their alternative forum.

There might be a few red faces if we could access any private areas they may have. It would be interesting to hear from guys if they found out the tables had been turned and the LBs were posting naked photos of them clearly without permission for the most part. :biggrin:

I guess FB is their alternative forum.

I was with an LB one time in BKK who was taking pictures of my cock and then posting it into some kind of LB private group on facebook. A quick scroll through the timeline showed there were a load of them all posting pics of their conquests from the previous evening. Luckily she only got me from the waist down and even staged some sex pics with me to add colour to her story.

• Upvote 3

I believe an attempt at a joke where foreigners could make an ad on Miss Ladyboy forum for financial assistance, like a sick "car" vs requests from lbs for financial assistance for a sick "buffalo".

Yeah.... But even further... Just as we have the classified for girls to advertise and access (in some form it is only access LB's have) I was jokingly wondering if that LB forum has a classified section where boys (I am sure the pride of some BM will out them in too...) offer their services to the LB's.

It is known that quite some working LB in BKK go to clubs where they pay some toy boys...