Irish Trivia

Pdoggg

Wales is the generally accepted place of origin but it has been debated. Spot on regarding the spuds and the cocks mind.

As much as others like Mr. Tel ( :biggrin: ) will argue this, I considered Wales as part of England when I answered. St Patrick was Welsh and I apologize for the slur.

OK........who said that the irish were the only people who couldn't be psychoanalysed?

Which country's first president was Bernardo o higgins?

Freud for #1

Mr O'Higgins rings a bell for Latin America, can't remember where... so a wild guess: Bolivia

I apparently have family in Argentina since my mom recalls a letter to her father, from his uncle, that told how sad he was living in Argentina away from the ould country without any family. His name wasn't O'Higgins though, I would guess the letter to be around WW1 era vintage give or take, maybe earlier.

(Been to BA on business, highly recommend to any who haven't visited, very European & cheap, good steaks, beautiful women & a flourishing tg scene also.)

• Upvote 1