Bangkok: which are the best places to meet LBs?

FoxAd

• 2 weeks later...

i have a lb girlfrend now so my " beauty hunting " activity is over by now....but Huay Kwang market after 1 or 2 o'clock at night with those small restaurants and tons of ladyboys having their night snack used to be my favourite place for "searching "

very good alternative to suk usual places

post-6926-0-36631700-1423240181_thumb.jp

post-6926-0-11199400-1423240230_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

i like to be alternative so i'll give an alternative answer:

this bar beside somchai clinic in Huay kwang...waiting for tons of ladyboys going or coming back from hair laser treatment is pretty better then a ladyboy bar.

I spent entire afternoons and nights there, slowly drinking my leo ( 60 bath ) , for a catwalk of the best ( & worst ) ladyboys in Bkk ( after-before hours )

and after a few sips of beer..really a fun to call them and say...: wow...so smooth!!!

post-6926-0-12261100-1426456188_thumb.jp

post-6926-0-40256600-1426456193_thumb.jp

• Upvote 4

Good work sustra! I've also heard there is a  pharmacy in Huay Kwang that sells hormones at very discounted prices, which is another popular spot for the lbs. A lot of the lbs from the NEP bars and Patpong socialize in this area after they are finished work - there are good, inexpensive restaurants there. Back in 2005 or 2006 I visited a King's Corner postop lb at her condo near this area and found that there were 4 floors of lbs living there. I named it LB Towers, and as far as I know there are still a lot of lbs staying there.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...