Rose vs Alis

pdogg

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets Your Vote?

• Rose
    • Alis

In the quarterfinals we have Alis formerly of LaBamba and 131 wearing grey trunks vs Rose of Famous Bar, who won her division,wearing no trunks.

Voting criteria?

Up2U.

You can vote based on the pic, personal experience, cock size, whatever floats your boat.

Feel free to post other pics of the contenders.

Rose :p

post-45-009994400 1311335012.jpg

Alis :p

post-45-095831900 1311335300.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hey BB, this Yank wants to know what's fluff?

I thought for sure you'dbe an instant Alis voter.

This is one of what Iimagine will be one of the tougher quarterfinals.

Once we get to the semis they'll all be tough.

Love the big vein....quite the pic! :pic:

Hey BB, this Yank wants to know what's fluff?

I thought for sure you'dbe an instant Alis voter.

This is one of what Iimagine will be one of the tougher quarterfinals.

Once we get to the semis they'll all be tough.

Love the big vein....quite the pic! :pic:

It was a reference to a fluffer PD, not sure if it can be used as a verb. :unsure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffer

I got to chat with Rose while in Patts and online sometimes, she is a great kid. But as I have know Alis much longer, and sampled her wears, I'll give her the nod.

I used a scientific method for voting. Since Clint Eastwood, who is like the greatest actor/director ever, played Josey Wales and directed the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales, and since in the movie, the only song Josey knew was "Rose of Alabamy", I had to vote for Rose.

I used a scientific method for voting. Since Clint Eastwood, who is like the greatest actor/director ever, played Josey Wales and directed the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales, and since in the movie, the only song Josey knew was "Rose of Alabamy", I had to vote for Rose.

Conversely I used gut instinct in my approach to voting Lefty.

The moment I first set my eyes on Alis gave me such a fuckin' hard on that it could have easily 'pole vaulted' up to the S/T room in two seconds flat, but after spending a bit of time hanging around the bar I started to find her quite the bore & she was generally disinterested & exhibited traits of both attitude & emotional problems. <_<

Rose on the other hand actually faced me out on our first encounter (under the instruction of her boss 'Herr Lita', current Fuehrer of the 'Pattaya wing of the local Hitler youth') & we actually ended up having a full scale slanging match which ended in her fleeing the premise (well done Lita)!

Anyway, I've since spoken to Rose away from the paranoid gaze of the leadership where her true nature can flurish & she's actally an absolute sweetheart! I just wish that I'd stuffed her rigid now.

So the visceral vote straight from the stomach... It's got to be Rose :give_rose: :angel:

:judge:

Conversely I used gut instinct in my approach to voting Lefty.

The moment I first set my eyes on Alis gave me such a fuckin' hard on that it could have easily 'pole vaulted' up to the S/T room in two seconds flat, but after spending a bit of time hanging around the bar I started to find her quite the bore & she was generally disinterested & exhibited traits of both attitude & emotional problems. <_<

Rose on the other hand actually faced me out on our first encounter (under the instruction of her boss 'Herr Lita', current Fuehrer of the 'Pattaya wing of the local Hitler youth') & we actually ended up having a full scale slanging match which ended in her fleeing the premise (well done Lita)!

Anyway, I've since spoken to Rose away from the paranoid gaze of the leadership where her true nature can flurish & she's actally an absolute sweetheart! I just wish that I'd stuffed her rigid now.

So the visceral vote straight from the stomach... It's got to be Rose :give_rose: :angel:

:judge:

This is wrong. If i want to call names to you i do myself and i not need to tell my staff to do. You are not the first costumer Rose yek in my bar.

Lita

This is wrong. If i want to call names to you i do myself and i not need to tell my staff to do. You are not the first costumer Rose yek in my bar.

Lita

Fuck off Karl, you know it's true!

Why don't you get Lita to speak for herself anyway?

At least you've replied, that's a bit of a first & as such is appreciated.

You know what went on & I know it wasn't your doing & nobody's blaming you... But an explaination would be nice, that really goes a long way to shutting people up!

Myself, friends of mine & other BM's who'd travelled a hell of a long way to spent their hard earned cash were given the same treatment too & you know it!.. WHY?

It's a shame that there isn't some sort of 'Trades Discription Act' for these sort of 'bars'. You're promoting Famous Bar as a friendly venue for newbies & all the rest of it & it's anything but that... And you know that too, don't you.

Thanks for posting

BTW, a PM will do

I find Famous Bar to be an extremely friendly place and spend more time there than at any other bar. I'm missing it here in Cambodia but should be back soon.

Yes, like any bar, it helps that the management, staff, and many of the patrons know me. It is certainly on a must do list when ladyboylovers come down to Sodom By The Sea!

Looking forward to a cold beer soon! :friends:

Fuck off Karl, you know it's true!

Why don't you get Lita to speak for herself anyway?

At least you've replied, that's a bit of a first & as such is appreciated.

You know what went on & I know it wasn't your doing & nobody's blaming you... But an explaination would be nice, that really goes a long way to shutting people up!

Myself, friends of mine & other BM's who'd travelled a hell of a long way to spent their hard earned cash were given the same treatment too & you know it!.. WHY?

It's a shame that there isn't some sort of 'Trades Discription Act' for these sort of 'bars'. You're promoting Famous Bar as a friendly venue for newbies & all the rest of it & it's anything but that... And you know that too, don't you.

Thanks for posting

BTW, a PM will do

You are wrong again. I put my name under what i write so i'm not Karl but Lita.

I not need and not want to reply to fucking stories like this anymore.

LITA

Rose gets my vote by the length (ha!) of the straight.

O and being as Lefty's introduced song titles as a scientific prompter, I'll say (but it's a big stretch of the facts) I could have been influenced by Cracklin' Rose (but that's Neil Diamond and he's prolly totally unkosher amongst you muzak afficionados).

... Cracklin' Rose (but that's Neil Diamond and he's prolly totally unkosher amongst you muzak afficionados).

I'm no Neil Diamond afficionado, but off the top of my head "Cracklin' Rosie", "I Am , I Said" and "Love On The Rocks" were three very decent tracks indeed. I like them, I have them on mp3.

Rose has sex-appeal AND beauty.

I'm no Neil Diamond afficionado, but off the top of my head "Cracklin' Rosie", "I Am , I Said" and "Love On The Rocks" were three very decent tracks indeed. I like them, I have them on mp3.

Rose has sex-appeal AND beauty.

Look, I'll admit every MRO (middle of the road) pop hipster past his prime can usually be given points for at least one good song. Gordon Lightfoot and "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" is my favorite example. Just goes to show that even a stopped watch is right twice a day.

But to proclaim "I Am I Said" to be worthy of note, you have to completely ignore the inane lyrics:

"'I am,' I said

To no one there

An no one heard at all

Not even the chair"

Look, I'll admit every MRO (middle of the road) pop hipster past his prime can usually be given points for at least one good song. Gordon Lightfoot and "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" is my favorite example. Just goes to show that even a stopped watch is right twice a day.

But to proclaim "I Am I Said" to be worthy of note, you have to completely ignore the inane lyrics:

"'I am,' I said

To no one there

An no one heard at all

Not even the chair"

Gordon had more than one good song.