Sweet Heart Bar, Sukhumwit Soi 7/1

Trenton42

A bar that wants to have something for everyone.

Sweet Heart Bar is like a beer bar and bar combined; there's a big porch out front if one likes the fresh air of Bangkok, or AC and an pool table inside.

And when I was there the other night, they had two GGs, two LBs, and two femboys working.

Lemon (one of the femboys) is pretty cute!  

The music was nothing special, but at least it wasn't annoying.  And there are a couple TVs around if one is into sports.

Officially, I think the bar opens at 4PM.  But as some of the girls live in the rooms upstairs, it's not uncommon to find someone sitting on the porch after 10AM or so.  Sometimes I'll grab a Subway, and walk on down to Sweet Heart to buy a beer; great place to eat lunch!  Of course, if one wants to see the full roster of girls, it's better to visit after 4.

Prices reasonable, IMO.  

ST rooms upstairs.  Convenient, but not the best rooms I've ever been in.  Not the worse, but certainly not the best. 

• Upvote 3

• 7 years later...
  • 4 months later...
17 minutes ago, poesface said:

Sweethearts bar is no longer its a GG gogo called red hot and blue

You are talking about the Sweethearts Bar that used to be Soi Buakhao here, not the one that used to be Sweethearts Bar in Bangkok as Dan has alluded to in his post  

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its still there but i think the sign has fell off ....that or i need an appointment at specsavers...

A few LB there but not to my liking.....past sell by date and all that... i will take another look this week to see if has any sign.. anyway its first bar on the right from memory

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well @Tomcat, the first on the right is massage place (where indeed you can have a drink too), but wouldn't call it a bar. There are lbs working there, you're correct. First bar on the right (with outdoor pool table) is staffed by, let's put it polite, old women. But for meeting bar you have to walk further into the Soi, pass Dr. Wood and Magic Tables.

• Like 1