My 3 month trip to Cebu.

Topcat72m

Going home in 3 days. Who'd have thought 3 months wouldn't be enough.

I'll go back to work for a couple of years and use that time to tie up loose ends. I would like to get back here next year but I'm not sure if its possible yet.

I am only a few days behind you TC.  Great to hear the trip went well overall and here is hoping you make it back asap.  Are you going to check Thailand out before you commit to the PIs?

There is an abundance of very attractive girls with most wishing for someone who will just treat them nice and not play them.

that is a fine principle and can work, in theory. But be also ready to a change of philosophy by the time they get very used to the handsome guy, maybe they get a bit more hungry.... It is in the natural events of life and human beings.

Sitting in Hong Kong feeling sorry for myself. Who'd have thought 3 months wouldn't be enough.

If i had been able to get a three month leave of absence at my old job to go to Southeast Asia it would have seemed like forever.

But now 3 months goes by in a snap.

Guest lastyle7

Only bad thing about staying 3 months at a time, you will need to get an ID card after 2 months for the cost of $125 usd plus

the initial $75 usd for 60 days.  It's really on the expensive side for immigration fees compared to other areas like 

Thailand and Cambodia.

Guest lastyle7

Also anyone looking to retire to Phills, really owe it to themselves to check the place out.  I know ppl who love

Angeles City and others who love areas more layed back like Dumaguete.  If you want to be around bars and action

and live in a loud up tempo mess then AC is the place but if you prefer nice quiet , clean, relax and mostly hassle free as well

as cheap living then small rural areas might be your best bet.

Overall I don't find Phils that much cheaper than Thailand comparing apples to apples.  Currency rate is better in Phils.

• Upvote 1

Great Report TopCat!   :drinks:

I know that using Facebook and Dating sites are almost essential in Cebu.

But what if a guy did not want to use social media to meet ladyboys and just show up.

What would be the best places in Cebu to hook up?

Have you seen any ladyboys working in massage shops?

I was just browsing a Cebu forum and found the following in a post:

I have walked hundreds of times between Mango Square and the bikini bars down the hill on Mango Avenue. The only problem I have encountered is being pestered by bayots (gays), as that strip of road is a traditional location for bayots.

Would this guy be referring to a ladyboy street action?

I didn't see any working in massage parlor. But its very possible to score without going on social media.

Just go to Ayala mall in the evening. 8-11pm. They'll be either in TGI or BOs coffee.

Every Saturday night in LIV super night club.

You'll also find many around mango square.

• Upvote 1

I was just browsing a Cebu forum and found the following in a post:

Would this guy be referring to a ladyboy street action?

The OP is referring to a short-ish walk (400-500m) along General Maxilom Avenue between Mango Square and the Bikini (GoGo)  Bars. When you walk out of Mango (on the Alcology side) you turn left. You do occasionally find the odd ladyboy but they are typically heading in the direction of Mango. These days, Mango itself is consistenly full of P4P ladyboys mulling around in front of The Beat. I personally don't like Mango, but if you are looking for short time action there is plenty (at least 20 on-and-off last Satruday night) hanging around in the vicinity of The Beat.

• Upvote 2

The OP is referring to a short-ish walk (400-500m) along General Maxilom Avenue between Mango Square and the Bikini (GoGo) Bars. When you walk out of Mango (on the Alcology side) you turn left. You do occasionally find the odd ladyboy but they are typically heading in the direction of Mango. These days, Mango itself is consistenly full of P4P ladyboys mulling around in front of The Beat. I personally don't like Mango, but if you are looking for short time action there is plenty (at least 20 on-and-off last Satruday night) hanging around in the vicinity of The Beat.

I don't like Mango either. But if you want p4p its the place.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

This is very useful information. I am considering a trip to Cebu next year to check the place out, do a bit of diving, fuck lots of ladyboys and girls, and maybe even look around to try and find a Mrs., either ladyboy or gg, to bring back to the sates. Not sure I'll have enough time to do all that, but it'll sure be fun trying.

Have been checking out Ladyboy Kisses and Asian Date.com. 

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 4:15 AM, polyman said:

Sorry about the bump on a old thread.

But what hotel did you stay at for a week and what condo did you stay at for the rest of your trip?

Also you met the ladies on myladyboydate right?

I think you'll find many Hotels near Fuente on Booking.com. link on this site. As for finding a girl. Pinalove and my ladyboydate are good before you go. I know many girls are also using Tinder now. 

I'm not sure why you are asking for specific information on Topcat72m. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wastopcat said:

I think you'll find many Hotels near Fuente on Booking.com. link on this site.

If looking for a budget hotel near Mango Square, I'd recommend Fuente Pension House as it's only a few miutes walk from where the ladyboy freelancers congregate.  The hotel has a unique system where you get the room for 24 hotels so if you check itn at let's say 4PM you don't have to check out until 4PM which can be advantageous at times.

If using Booking.com we'd appreciate if you use the links on our sister site Asia Hotel and Travel as at no extra cost to you, we earn a small commission which helps defray the operating costs of LBR.  :hi:

Fuente Pension House

f.jpg

Fuente Pension House 

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2016 at 4:30 AM, wastopcat said:

I think you'll find many Hotels near Fuente on Booking.com. link on this site. As for finding a girl. Pinalove and my ladyboydate are good before you go. I know many girls are also using Tinder now. 

I'm not sure why you are asking for specific information on Topcat72m. 

I know how to find a hotel. Was wondering where he stayed and whats wrong asking questions about his trip?

I plan on staying in a hotel for a week and using this time to search for a more permanent base.

Maybe a. Condo or apartment. Looking for something convenient and safe that doesn't break the bank.